How Is The Battery Compared To En.miui?

medesnabbt

Members
Nov 8, 2015
Hello guys, i just purchased my very first Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime, and i am waiting for it to be delivered.
I've been reading around about this phone, and it looks and is great, however the battery performance was not that good as i thought, even if it have 3000maH :/
Yes i know that MIUI uses alot of RAM, but in this forum, is the ROM exactly the same i can find in en.miui? :)
And is there any differences between the battery duration?
I've read that 4h SoT is maximum usage you can get, is that true?

Hello guys, i just purchased my very first Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime, and i am waiting for it to be delivered.
I've been reading around about this phone, and it looks and is great, however the battery performance was not that good as i thought, even if it have 3000maH :/
Yes i know that MIUI uses alot of RAM, but in this forum, is the ROM exactly the same i can find in en.miui? :)
Battery and '3000mAh
Miui uses less than 1 gb Ram
Visit en.miui
It makes about 4 hours to display on, better than many other phones

Do not worry, the battery comes with a good margin in evening

Language included in our MIUIv7:

My Swedish friend uses English, second language for you guys. And his mother is Norwegian.

The battery performance vs the CPU performance is very good. With MIUI you have many battery saving options also. The Prime cuts all cores bar 1 unlike my Pro that constantly has 4 cores active.

Also with only a little duration of activity/stress on the CPU It's quickly outperforming my Pro that costs 3x as much.

The Note 2 Prime is exceptional value.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk