Invalid How to change default System Elements style?

carlos_exs

Members
May 5, 2022
I replaced MIUI Global version with Xiaomi.eu version in my POCO X3 Pro last week, and I noticed that I can't change the system elements style when I select it from the Themes app or even the ones that were already installed in the ROM, it remains the same style although it says I have another one selected. Is there a way to change the style? I'm new in all this. Resume: I want to change the "red line" style for the "yellow circle" style, but it doesn't change even when I tap on the "Apply" or "Create" buton.

Attachments

• IMG_20220504_171501.jpg
    IMG_20220504_171501.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited by a moderator:
Old legacy themes like the Classic theme are not guaranteed to be fully compatible with newer MIUI versions.
A compatible theme has to be especially designed for MIUI 13.

Old legacy themes like the Classic theme are not guaranteed to be fully compatible with newer MIUI versions.
A compatible theme has to be especially designed for MIUI 13.
Is there a list of compatible themes? I've been trying with some themes that I found in the Themes app, but none of theme happens to apply its system elements style.

Is there a list of compatible themes? I've been trying with some themes that I found in the Themes app, but none of theme happens to apply its system elements style.
A list? I'm not aware of such a thing...