How To Downgrade From Miui 8 To Miui 7?

quangtiens

Members
Nov 30, 2013
I have used Miui 8 about 3 weeks but I miss Miui 7 :(
Miui 7 more stable, good battery management, theme support better, Xpos support better...
I tried to downgrade by TWRP and Flash tool but after downgrade, my phone lost IMEI, signal, app FC... then I have to back to Miui 8.
Could some one guide me the right way to downgrade to Miui7 please?

I have used Miui 8 about 3 weeks but I miss Miui 7 :(
Miui 7 more stable, good battery management, theme support better, Xpos support better...
I tried to downgrade by TWRP and Flash tool but after downgrade, my phone lost IMEI, signal, app FC... then I have to back to Miui 8.
Could some one guide me the right way to downgrade to Miui7 please?
Hello, Did you try wipe data, wipe cache and wipe dalvik?

Reactions: quangtiens
This worries me to death. I thought I'd upgrade from mi4c, but instead I got phone with worse screen, albeit better looking overall, frustrating as hack fingerprint sensor, which works 90% of the presses when it wants and 0% when it doesn't want, battery life issues, albeit the huge improvement of almost 1000 mAH, constant jumping from 3G + to 4G and back to 3G, making online gaming experience beyond ret**ded and frustrating, and almost all people that I called urged me to talk louder 'cause they don't hear me. Last chinese phone that I bought. It sounds great on paper, but has so many problems that I'm about to throw it in the ocean. Mi4c is much better in this regard, but not without issues. One thing I know for sure is that my previous Iphone, Htc, Samsung and LG phones never had such CRAP software implementations. Sad phone software, even more sad experience.

I installed MIUI 8 (MIUI 8 by xiaomi.eu, version 6.8.25) via TWRP and I dont like it. Battery drain, push notifications are late, battery saver app, new security... I tried downgrading it to MIUI 7 via TWRP, I made it, but nothing is working :/ NO SIM card, bugs, launcher is force quitting. Can someone please explain how can I downgrade it from MIUI 8 to MIUI 7 so that everything works again?

You have to downgrade via miflash and fastboot ROM . It's the only way to fix thinks search for it how to do it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk