How-to install global "Themes" app

i tried both methods.. zip package is getting error 7, mount system partition.....
magister package installed, it opens normal, but i cant download... i click download, but it doesnt work.

Mi 10 pro, on latest miui 12 stable

i tried on my sons mi9, running android 10, its working, direct from twrp without error 7

1. You can download latest apk version on this website (check "global" versions) => https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/miui-theme-app/
=> Rename the downloaded apk to "ThemeManager.apk" then open my TWRP zip and replace "/tmp/themes/system/app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk" file by the new apk version. Finally, flash the zip in TWRP to install new app version. :)

2. Reinstalling your current xiaomi.eu ROM version is the easiest way. ;)

I was just about to ask this (even I already prepared the new package :) ).

Thanks. Is there anything I need to know before flashing it (for lat two days I've seen a lot of boot loops and tired of new setups), like formating before (I don't think so?), wiping cache (IDTS), or wiping after? any detailed info, thanks in advance.

I was just about to ask this (even I already prepared the new package :) ).

Thanks. Is there anything I need to know before flashing it (for lat two days I've seen a lot of boot loops and tired of new setups), like formating before (I don't think so?), wiping cache (IDTS), or wiping after? any detailed info, thanks in advance.
Flash in TWRP and reboot, that's only what you have to do. :)

Only issue you can get is not working "Themes" app (FC).

;)

Reactions: balcis
I just don't get why xiaomi.eu team is using this chinese app. I can not just find a single theme (pixel, oreo, oxygen, one ui, ios like) theme that I've used for icons. Just don't get it. It finds nothing for me.

Flash in TWRP and reboot, that's only what you have to do. :)

Only issue you can get is not working "Themes" app (FC).

;)

man you are fast.

It didn't work for 1.6.2.9 (the package I prepared), I'm gonna try for your version. thanks for your all efforts.

your version (1.6.0.9) did it; I replaced the new version (1.6.2.9) in your zip file and it hadn't work, FYI.

I can find what I'm looking for and also my favorites came back! that's great.

device mi 9 lite, os v 20.9.10

Hey, was wondering is it possible to replace the themes 1.8.7.0 version running on xiaomi.eu rom 20.10.15 (mi 9t pro) with the version posted here?
Got a great phone running this rom wouldn't wanna break it :)

Maybe even if there's some way for themes not to be in chinese I would really appreciate that. The only way I saw was translating the whole theme files...

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

Here you can download and install global "Themes" app on xiaomi.eu ROM if you want it. ;)

IMPORTANT: In global version, you can only download "Themes" and "Wallpapers".

INFO: You can't update the app with the "internal" updater in app settings, on xiaomi.eu ROMs.

--- Root method preferred ---

Actual version: 1.6.0.9:

= Root =

Magisk module (to install in Magisk Manager app)
MIUI-Global_Themes_v1.6.0.9-Magisk.zip

------------------------------------------------------------------------

= TWRP =

zip to install in TWRP
TWRP_MIUI_Global_Themes_1.6.0.9.zip

==============================================

Previous version: 1.5.9.13:

= Root =

MIUI-Global_Themes_v1.5.9.13-Magisk.zip

= TWRP =

zip to install in TWRP
TWRP_MIUI_Global_Themes_1.5.9.13.zip

=========================

Feedbacks are welcome! :)
QUESTION:
1. Is it possible to work with my Redmi Note 9 Pro? (Xiaomi.eu V12.01)
2. Do i really need to root my phone to work?

On latest weekly you can download global from apkmirror and install it over chi. Theme.store ir works....download works... Theme use work tooo

I can confirm I have the app working, both with the originally posted version AND with 1.6.3.13. Redmi Note 8T with the STABLE EU rom. Out of the pre-installed themes I can only use the "default" one. Other downloaded themes work ok.

Reactions: matesfm
Hola, instalé la aplicación global de temas pero ahora quiero volver a la que tenía en la rom .EU como puedo regresar al Chino?

[QUOTE = "inigoim, publicación: 552444, miembro: 267907"]
Gracias por compartir esto. Usé el módulo magisk y todo funcionó bien, pero luego decidí deshabilitarlo para volver a la otra versión china, pero la aplicación no funciona, ¿alguna idea de por qué?
[/CITAR]
Cómo volver?

I use firmware 09.12.2020 and wanted to use the MIUI global topics. But unfortunately only the download works but I can't apply it unfortunately.

1. Yes
2. No
Ok and how to do it?
I try 2 version from Twrp and error - failed can't install.
Also i try some apk over Chinese and same can't install, give me errors.
PS: I use 12.0.1 xiaomi.eu on Note 9 Pro and i don't want to root it!
How to change theme from Chinese to Global without Root???
Thanks

Ok and how to do it?
I try 2 version from Twrp and error - failed can't install.
Also i try some apk over Chinese and same can't install, give me errors.
PS: I use 12.0.1 xiaomi.eu on Note 9 Pro and i don't want to root it!
How to change theme from Chinese to Global without Root???
Thanks
Install Google installer from here

You can also download global themes app from same site

Install the global themes apk using google installer

Reactions: mil3n and Poney70
Hello!

Here you can download and install global "Themes" app on xiaomi.eu ROM if you want it. ;)

IMPORTANT: In global version, you can only download "Themes" and "Wallpapers".

INFO: You can't update the app with the "internal" updater in app settings, on xiaomi.eu ROMs.

--- Root method preferred ---

Actual version: 1.6.0.9:

= Root =

MIUI-Global_Themes_v1.6.0.9-Magisk.zip

= TWRP =

zip to install in TWRP
TWRP_MIUI_Global_Themes_1.6.0.9.zip

==============================================

Previous version: 1.5.9.13:

= Root =

MIUI-Global_Themes_v1.5.9.13-Magisk.zip

= TWRP =

zip to install in TWRP
TWRP_MIUI_Global_Themes_1.5.9.13.zip

=========================

Feedbacks are welcome! :)
Hi, I'm on Android 11 (xiaomi.eu 21.4.21) and most of themes are incompatible when using these themestore, I've tried replacing the apk file with the latest one and tried flashing it through TWRP and it fails to install it, is it possible that because I'm on different version of android (Android 11 instead of 10) that the zip file you made is incompatible? Would very much appreciate if you make an updated version of the zip file... TIA bro,