How to recover deleted vids&pics secret album on gallery

jollyjoker

Members
Aug 26, 2023
I accidentally cleared data my gallery app which wiped out my photos and video in secret album.
Now they aren't in gallery private album...and i can't restore them.

changing extensions like jpg or mp4 doesn't work
Earlier it has img and vid as extensions and we were able to restore them easily by changing extensions to jpg and mp4 .but now .lsa and .lsav extensions ..we can't restore

I later found them in miui folder, they became lsa and lsav files. Any idea on how i can recover this?

Miui 14

Attachments

• IMG_20230826_095343.jpg
    IMG_20230826_095343.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 1,518
Last edited:
I accidentally cleared data my gallery app which wiped out my photos and video in secret album.
Now they doesn't show there in gallery private album...and i can't restore them.

changing extensions like jpg or mp4 doesn't work
Earlier it has img and vid as extensions and we were able to restore them easily by changing extensions to jpg and mp4 .but now lsa and lsav ..we can't restore

I later found them in miui folder, they became lsa and lsav files. Any idea on how i can recover this?

Miui 14
Check if it is inside trash bin.

Same thing happened with me.
The pics were in the secret album as *.LSA
I could solve with the removal updates of the gallery application.
Than the private album was again available in the gallery.
Hope it will work for you as well.

Last edited:
Utilize online file conversion tools to convert ".lsa" to ".jpg" and ".lsav" to ".mp4". Some websites offer conversion services that might help you access your files in a viewable format.
Ensure to regularly back up your important data using cloud services like Google Drive or Mi Cloud. This prevents complete loss during accidental deletions.