How to turn off the annoying battery saver pop-up?

lukeshh

Members
Nov 18, 2019
I can't find where to disable this freaking annoying battery saver pop-up! It drives me nuts .

Nobody likes pop-ups specially one that you have to interactive with to get rid of it. Specially when you are busy in a full screen app like movies or games.

It should be just a normal notification with floating permissions and the most important part is to allow the user to disable it.

Anyone know how to deactivate this notification?

I already tried deactivating various system app notifications, with no sucess.

Screenshot_2021-03-11-20-22-15-318_com.miui.home.jpg

try this ...

# Settings - Apps - Manage Apps - search for "System UI"
# scroll down - Permissions -> Notifications
# scroll down - Notification Categories -> Battery
# remove all things you dont like

I have finally managed to disable it with the help of CustoMIUIzer.
it would be fine if you tell us what you did ... did you disable all or only for battery ?

it would be fine if you list the menues where you disabled it

So there is 20% battery warning, which I disabled using CustoMIUIzer (you'll of course need Magisk + LSPosed). The 5% can be easily turned off using the regular notification system. Also another annoying popup that can be disabled using CustoMIUIzer is the volume warning.

By the way CustoMIUIzer has a lot of interesting options, unfortunately some of them don't seem to work on MIUI 12.5.

So there is 20% battery warning, which I disabled using CustoMIUIzer (you'll of course need Magisk + LSPosed). The 5% can be easily turned off using the regular notification system. Also another annoying popup that can be disabled using CustoMIUIzer is the volume warning.

By the way CustoMIUIzer has a lot of interesting options, unfortunately some of them don't seem to work on MIUI 12.5.
it would be fine if you tell us where you disabled it :)

Any solution for this without root on HyperOS? I

This 20% pop-up on the bottom is still very annoying :)

My workaround is an automatic task at 20% to switch to power saving and switch some other things off. This way the pop-up will not be shown

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: lukeshh