HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Don't understand what you're talking about.
Im sorry, im using gg translater .I can't select the wallpaper, you can see my video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Im sorry, im using gg translater .I can't select the wallpaper, you can see my video.
But this is not a xiaomi.eu ROM. So why are you reporting an error on this forum?

Hello im a new user here, I have Poco F5, i have a question, Where do you download TWRP Android 14 after installing HyperOS?

Attachments

• 1000008448.jpg
    1000008448.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 832
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: yuza98
Ive noticed that on xiaomi 13 ultra 1.0.6 when i toggle off "pause app if unused" its toggling back to on arter i get out of the settings. Also in this case im not recieving messenger notifications...

Ive noticed that on xiaomi 13 ultra 1.0.6 when i toggle off "pause app if unused" its toggling back to on arter i get out of the settings. Also in this case im not recieving messenger notifications...
Look here under known official issues:

Reactions: dimitrov
Look here under known official issues:
Yep just about to say that it does work when you press on the text, thank you for replying

Ive found a small bug in Xiaomi 13 ultra ishtar. Youtube was running in background in landscape and the device was screen off and when i put the charger the wave animation was in the center of the screen. Ive managed to take a screenshot to see how exactly is looking like when the screen is locked on landscape mode

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-02-15-35-56-585_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-02-15-35-56-585_lockscreen.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 108
Is there any major updates in 1.0.32 compared to 1.0.29 for Xiaomi 14 Pro?
(Proactive intelligence)
Advanced AI technologies allow devices to assist you proactively
(Beta)
A cross-device cognitive center combined with on-device AI algorithm deployment
Xiaomi HyperMind utilizes large foundation models and enables devices to proactively understand your needs and act accordingly
Deep integration of large AI models empowers system apps

Xiamoi 13 (fuxi)
After 2 weeks of use, I can say that:
- rom is really stable (the few bugs have already been identified)
- system is snappy
- battery is not as good as it was with MIUI 14 (SOT dropped from 8h30 to 7h)

Since I upgraded to HyperOS , I can't use Google Wallet anymore. Crashes immediately after opening. GPay does not work either. Tried a lot: uninstall, clean cache. Nothing appears to solve the issue. Redmi K60 pro (Socrates)

Since I upgraded to HyperOS , I can't use Google Wallet anymore. Crashes immediately after opening. GPay does not work either. Tried a lot: uninstall, clean cache. Nothing appears to solve the issue. Redmi K60 pro (Socrates)
did you install Xiaomi.eu GPay Module?

did you install Xiaomi.eu GPay Module?
Yes I did. I updated my GPay module to the newest version available.

Interestingly I noticed that I (somehow) have a dual App of the Google Play services. But I don't know if it has something to do with the Google wallet crashing. I can't delete/deactivate this dual App, or I did not find a way of how to do it properly because I did not actively created this dual App

Last edited:
To me it looks like you did something to the Themes app.