HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I am on last stable Miui 14 for redmi note 13 pro (garnet) and like to know if I should stay there for some more time or if hyper os is already good enough or even better to make the change?
I hope someone with garnet can help me out here

I am on last stable Miui 14 for redmi note 13 pro (garnet) and like to know if I should stay there for some more time or if hyper os is already good enough or even better to make the change?
I hope someone with garnet can help me out here
I have flashed both versions first was 1.0.1.0 and then 1.0.4.0 and all are good.
Only currency converter crashes instantly.
I have done a complete debloating even the battery saver app and the cleanmaster. I have to say I am satisfied.

Reactions: Putti
I have flashed both versions first was 1.0.1.0 and then 1.0.4.0 and all are good.
Only currency converter crashes instantly.
I have done a complete debloating even the battery saver app and the cleanmaster. I have to say I am satisfied.
Would you say hyper os is better than miui? How are they compared on battery?

Mi Calendar is a xiaomi.eu system application. You already have it on your mobile.
So "Mi Calendar" is a different app than "Kalendar" (which is the system app)? See screenshots attached....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-09-16-44-01-068_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-09-16-44-01-068_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_2024-05-09-16-43-55-618_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-09-16-43-55-618_com.android.vending.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 110
MI13 ULTRA on HyperOS1. 0.8 youtube or youtube vanced keeping buffer and locked only720p quality

Does the updater app work on hyperOS or do I have to check here if there's an update available for my device?

Also why does the keyboard disappear when you receive notifications and the action buttons stop working?

@swagtest

Reactions: swagtest
Would you say hyper os is better than miui? How are they compared on battery?
From my experience the battery life is the same. I managed to have a better battery life by debloating whatever stays on memory and is not needed. Night mode helps a lot as well. Disabled google play .( you can enable only one time per week for any updates).

Anyone else got problems with Xiaomi Account?

I cant delete backups and i cant use the Password Manager (Timeout).

Upgraded my Poco F3 yesterday from the latest stable MIUI release, went smooth as ever! Thanks for putting in the effort!

The only thing I noticed is that the auto-brightness makes things a lot brighter than MIUI used to do... But that's really the only thing.
Anyone else noticed this?

Installed HyperOS stable yesterday by Fastboot update on Odin. Only thing I can say.... its working flawless! No battery drain and supersmooth. My overall conclusion is to read the forums and have patience before and after installation, the rom needs some time to settle.

Reactions: Smaritz
Installed HyperOS stable yesterday by Fastboot update on Odin. Only thing I can say.... its working flawless! No battery drain and supersmooth. My overall conclusion is to read the forums and have patience before and after installation, the rom needs some time to settle.
Yep, it was a bit laggy for the first 30min or so, and I wondered if I made a mistake.

I'm having a strange issue when rotating the phone.
Landscape games crash 1-2 times then they open fine, the issue is in every app that can rotate.
I made a screen recording of Play Store as an example.

I did a clean fastboot install and my device is Vili/11T Pro.
I have Magisk 27 with some modules and LsPosed with some modules.

Does anyone experienced similar things?
What could be the solution?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Edit: the problem was Repainter. After uninstalling it the problems went away.

Last edited:
Upgraded my Poco F3 yesterday from the latest stable MIUI release, went smooth as ever! Thanks for putting in the effort!

The only thing I noticed is that the auto-brightness makes things a lot brighter than MIUI used to do... But that's really the only thing.
no but I did clean install witch is always recommended

Reactions: Birraque

Hi @MasterDisaster
sorry to take advantage of this but since I also have a POCO F3 MIUI 14.0.8.0 stable I would like some opinions on whether in daily use there is really a difference between MIUI and HyperOS and whether it is reliable to update via TWRP.
Thank you.

P.S.
I was looking at the download link and I don't understand for my POCO F3 MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.8.0000000 TKHCNXM stable which one to download, maybe the xiaomi.eu_multi_ALIOTH_OS1.0.3.0.TKHCNXM_os1-13.zipper ?

Last edited:
Hi @MasterDisaster
sorry to take advantage of this but since I also have a POCO F3 MIUI 14.0.8.0 stable I would like some opinions on whether in daily use there is really a difference between MIUI and HyperOS and whether it is reliable to update via TWRP.
Thank you.

P.S.
I was looking at the download link and I don't understand for my POCO F3 MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.8.0000000 TKHCNXM stable which one to download, maybe the xiaomi.eu_multi_ALIOTH_OS1.0.3.0.TKHCNXM_os1-13.zipper ?
yes alioth is the right one

TWRP will be alright, since your ROM is based on Android 13, but even if, there is an android 14 supported twrp for it

If you use a Xiaomi Pad though with interconnective services, it wont work for some reason

Reactions: pegasocv
yes alioth is the right one

TWRP will be alright, since your ROM is based on Android 13, but even if, there is an android 14 supported twrp for it

If you use a Xiaomi Pad though with interconnective services, it wont work for some reason
Thank you, I updated via TWRP and everything went well.
To get the ROOT back how should I proceed?

P.S.
I was able to solve.
I had read that TWRP was to be updated but it still works for me the previous version should I still update it?

Last edited:
first of all, thanks for your efforts and dedication to the rom community!
secondly:
I know weekly to stable is always a downgrade, but is weekly xiaomi 14 rom to stable hyper os also considered a downgrade? I am running xiaomi 11i (codename haydn) and am still on the last weekly because I don't want to re-setup the phone from scratch. I couldn't find a similair question using google, so I thought let's ask.

You mean weekly MIUI 14 to Hyper OS stable? As always, clean install recommend, but dirty install is possible.

Reactions: DDxue
Reactions: Mali2 and JiaiJ