HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

In some days i'll get the poco f6 pro (global/eu version). Is it possible to install this stable version first and then the weekly? Or will there be a version for vermeer as well for the weekly roms?

In some days i'll get the poco f6 pro (global/eu version). Is it possible to install this stable version first and then the weekly? Or will there be a version for vermeer as well for the weekly roms?
just read the last few posts and it is answered there.
Redmi K70/Poco F6 Pro (Vermeer) has no weeklies

Reactions: groxFR and AsadP
So judging by what Igor has replied to my question:

The table will be updated to reflect what needs to be flashed for F6 Pro etc. (I think it'll be K70 / F6 Pro.
You can flash the current STABLE HOS ROM for Vermeer (K70) and use the modem from EU ROM if there's issues with connectivity.

There's no weeklies as @xMarvin732 stated

Reactions: groxFR
Anyone experiencing sluggish/slow behavior in the turbo 3 peridot?. Coming from stock china hyperos to Xiaomi eu. I experienced china hyperos to be much faster than Xiaomi hyperos eu

Anyone having nfc google wallet issues? poco f3 1.0.3.0. installed latest module / basic and device integrity passed. However payment would still fail. gwallet would say everything is fine. Unsure if its isolated to f3 users only.

im looking to upgrade the rom this week, this is a "stable" release, but im seeing a lot of comments about issues on various models,
i have a redmi note 12 4g NFC (Topaz) , it looks like the stable rom was pulled shortly after release due to issues, but is showing available, so im guessing is ok again? is it worth flashing hyperOS or still needs some bugs ironed out?
would the miui 14 stable be a better choice at this time?
I've got topaz device also (eea), and that's my plan also fwiw, using the change as an good timeto move to xiaomi-eu rom. Potentially.
As xiaomi.eu say HyperOS is treated as a different OS and installed as such. Possibly more demanding of resources. Or it might just need more stabilisation.

So judging by what Igor has replied to my question:

The table will be updated to reflect what needs to be flashed for F6 Pro etc. (I think it'll be K70 / F6 Pro.
You can flash the current STABLE HOS ROM for Vermeer (K70) and use the modem from EU ROM if there's issues with connectivity.

There's no weeklies as @xMarvin732 stated
Will install this version, as far as i can see this is the latest version.
xiaomi.eu_multi_VERMEER_OS1.0.15.0.UNKCNXM_os1-14.zip

And i will download modem from OS1.0.3.0.UNKEUXM

Shall i make a new zip file and overwrite the modem files or how to do this?

I dont want to ask for eta, but will there be a weekly rom for vermeer?

Last edited:
Hello, I want to buy a new POCO F6 and switch to HyperOS Eu ROM. Is this device supported? I can't find it in main topic...
Furthermore, I would like to know if Alway ON Display (AOD) in this rom let me get true AOD, because global rom let me get only 10 seconds AOD.
Thanks for help!

The spesn version 1.0.4 takes 45 hours to download and disconnects. other files are ok. I tried ishtar just cause I misclicked it. downloaded fine.

Just letting you know.

Now downloading spesn 1.0.3 instead.

Cheers and thank you!

Will install this version, as far as i can see this is the latest version.
xiaomi.eu_multi_VERMEER_OS1.0.15.0.UNKCNXM_os1-14.zip

And i will download modem from OS1.0.3.0.UNKEUXM

Shall i make a new zip file and overwrite the modem files or how to do this?

I dont want to ask for eta, but will there be a weekly rom for vermeer?
I would flash the zip, test the modem in UNKCNXM and then see if there's any issues.

FLASH the modem if there's any issues, because you could be flashing a modem that could also break it, if you don't know how it is before tampered with (not saying you but in general)

I will be able to unlock BOOTLOADER tomorrow and try it for myself, let me know how it goes!

@groxFR

I would flash the zip, test the modem in UNKCNXM and then see if there's any issues.

FLASH the modem if there's any issues, because you could be flashing a modem that could also break it, if you don't know how it is before tampered with (not saying you but in general)

I will be able to unlock BOOTLOADER tomorrow and try it for myself, let me know how it goes!

@groxFR
Thnx! I get the phone tomorrow. Will ask for bootloader unlock permission asap. Did you use the standard tool for this?

Reactions: AsadP
Thnx! I get the phone tomorrow. Will ask for bootloader unlock permission asap. Did you use the standard tool for this?
Oh no.. this is where it's tedious

We get HOS out of the box, so we need to DOWNLOAD & Register with Xiaomi Community if you haven't already.

If you have a new account, good luck, you now need to wait 30 days first :)

If you have a 30 day old account, go to ME -> Unlock Bootloader, then it may say you reached a quota.
If you have and it tells you to come back at another time, do that but against Chinese Time and at 00:00 (which is 17:00PM UK Time)

Once that's done, bind your account in your phone (dev options) then run the Unlock Tool as normal, it will only make you wait 72 HOURS as opposed to 100+

Make a log.
The system is showing a larger file size than supported, so I have uploaded it to my Google Drive. Below is the link. Please note that the issue does not occur when flashing the China stock ROM, but it appears after installing the latest Xiaomi.eu build. I even tried deleting the modem and modemfirmware.img before installing the Xiaomi.eu ROM, but the issue persists, but front camera works for video. Please find the link below. I have attached a video and logs. Thanks in advance for your amazing work.

Last edited:
Maybe it's a similar problem to the Xiaomi 14 Global version.
If you have the Global version of Redmi Turbo 3 try this:
Reinstall original xiaomi.eu ROM. In ROM just replace this global modemfirmware.img . Do not touch the modem.img file. (modem.img must remain original from xiaomi.eu)

Reinstall original xiaomi.eu ROM. In ROM just replace this global modemfirmware.img . Do not touch the modem.img file. (modem.img must remain original from xiaomi.eu)
Thanks for your guidance. Let me give it a try. My phone is the Redmi Turbo 3 (Chinese version), not the global F6. Here's the full scenario: the first time I unlocked the bootloader from the Chinese stock ROM and flashed Xiaomi.eu, there was no issue with the camera. Then, to test some features, I flashed the Poco F6 global fastboot ROM. After that, when I flashed Xiaomi.eu again, the problem appeared. I tried flashing the Chinese stock fastboot ROM, and the issue was resolved, but it reappeared when I flashed Xiaomi.eu again.

The issue occurs when trying to use the front camera for photography; however, the front camera works fine for video, and it passes the CIT test successfully. I really appreciate your help. The Xiaomi.eu team is amazing.

Just checked, still crashing.

Thanks for your guidance. Let me give it a try. My phone is the Redmi Turbo 3 (Chinese version), not the global F6. Here's the full scenario: the first time I unlocked the bootloader from the Chinese stock ROM and flashed Xiaomi.eu, there was no issue with the camera. Then, to test some features, I flashed the Poco F6 global fastboot ROM. After that, when I flashed Xiaomi.eu again, the problem appeared. I tried flashing the Chinese stock fastboot ROM, and the issue was resolved, but it reappeared when I flashed Xiaomi.eu again.

The issue occurs when trying to use the front camera for photography; however, the front camera works fine for video, and it passes the CIT test successfully. I really appreciate your help. The Xiaomi.eu team is amazing.
Hello friend, can you tell me how to turn off I have the same bootloader but I can't add it to the acount

Hello together,

I am trying to update my xiaomi 14 Pro to 1.0.41 via fastboot but the fastboot cmd program doesnt recognizes the device. (PC recognizes it as there is a connection sound when I plug it in)

Device is in fastboot...

Yes, the fix is already included in the ROM. However, it is always necessary to keep the module up-to-date.
The Update app also offers you the current version of the module.
The module is installed in the file manager as an APK file.
Oh wow you guys are getting gpay module updates directly in the app! I remember I had to update it twice this month but the updater app didn't say anything... I had to go on here to download it, is it an issue with the updater app on my device's rom? (vermeer/K70)

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk