HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Installed successfully on Xiaomi 14 Pro. Everything works good so far. Thanks Dec team! Only question is with Google wallet, when adding a card that works with other phone, when connecting to bank it says card is not supported for contacless payments. Is it bank related issue or software related one?

Reactions: Vanya3 and lenoxluc
Hello, can I ask if I need to delete data, cache or davik when I update the rom successfully? My current rom takes up about 31gb of memory. system takes up 13gb, system file takes up 18gb.

Hello, can I ask if I need to delete data, cache or davik when I update the rom successfully? My current rom takes up about 31gb of memory. system takes up 13gb, system file takes up 18gb.
Wipe (dalvik) cache is not necessary respectively optional. You could do it, if you have problems. Wipe data will not mandatory, if you do an upgrade (from HyperOS weekly to stable would be a downgrade).

No beta or stable release for poco f5 :(
İ think i chose wrong Xiaomi phone this time. İ always use my Xiaomi phones with eu rom.

İ am not asking for eta just wonder is there any chance poco f5 will be in this list ?
Hopefully it will come in the near future, we just have to wait.

Wipe (dalvik) cache is not necessary respectively optional. You could do it, if you have problems. Wipe data will not mandatory, if you do an upgrade (from HyperOS weekly to stable would be a downgrade).
I'm on the original Chinese rom, tomorrow I will upgrade to stable e.u so I asked, is the system taking up 31gb normal or is there a problem?

Started the update and my device disconnected and reconnected a couple of times in a row and now this is how the update looks like, what can I do? My device stuck in a bootloop, FUXI. Also adb devices command doesn't show my device

Attachments

• BOOTLoADER.png
    BOOTLoADER.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 508
  • BOOTLoADER2.png
    BOOTLoADER2.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 536
Started the update and my device disconnected and reconnected a couple of times in a row and now this is how the update looks like, what can I do? My device stuck in a bootloop, FUXI.
Change cable and try to reach fastboot mode and flash again.

I'm on the original Chinese rom, tomorrow I will upgrade to stable e.u so I asked, is the system taking up 31gb normal or is there a problem?
As the first post told you, in this case you need to wipe data.

Hello to all the team
Thank you already for your work.
Has anyone tested it on the Xiaomi 13 (fuxy) to find out if the gallery works without crashes?
THANKS

Tried updating from latest MIUI 14 stable on xiaomi 13 fuxi via fastboot. Ended up in bootlopp, tried one more time updating to weekly hyper os, again in bootloop. Is there anything else I can do before doing full data wipe ?

Hi,
Xiaomi 13 Pro updated successfully.
Good work to all developers!!!
Just impossible to access to AOD settings.
Thanks

Hello guys, firstly, thank you to all the devs for this stable update. Appreciate all the hard work and effort.

I need some help with my 14 pro. When i was using the weeklies, one of the app that i was using detected unlocked bootloader and after installing the latest xiaomieumodule, playstore becomes certified and the app went well.

Now that i am in stable, despite playstore being certified frimcthe start and despite installing the latest xiaomieumodule, the app still detects unlocked bootloader. Anything i can do to fix this? Thank you.