HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I know it hasn't been long enough for you to test but how's performance and everything else?
I'm thinking if I should update mine or wait a few more days for a newer version to have possible bugs fixed.
Hello, my friend.;)
It seems to me that it started working faster compared to MIUI 14.0.18:emoji_thumbsup:. I did not wait long for the rest to download HiperOS 1. Moreover, the weekly versions were released a long time ago, but the full stable version appeared yesterday.

@maffanto the tap to wake feature must be supported from hardware in order to enable by software.
Because screen must detect touch even during turned off.

Hi,
Anybody else has a problem with sending SMS?
On Xiaomi 13 Pro I can send one sms per contact and the others never arrive.
Reception works better but there are some problems too.

I installed hyper os on xiaomi mi 12 pro (Zeus) Everything looks like ok. But i am wondering, i am using alot wirless display, in older version we get short in notification center now its gone, and then i connect to a wirless display is no notification, so if u wanna turn it off u need go agian to settings and turn it off.
Screen cast asslo trying connect but gets disconnect from lg smart tv.

Thnx dev for the biuld!

Hi all, I am on 12s Ultra, on EU ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_V14.0.15.0.TLACNXM_v14-13.
Now I am trying to install with data wipe xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_OS1.0.4.0.ULACNXM_os1-14, via fastboot.

Having problems now.

When i run as admin the bat file "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat", i got an error below:
notfound.PNG

Anyone knows what is going on? This is the first time encountering this since i started on EU ROMs.
I re-downloaded the EU ROM package from sourceforge a few times to verify the file hash and filesize tallies. Should not be corrupted.
What else is the problem here...?

Hi all, I am on 12s Ultra, on EU ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_V14.0.15.0.TLACNXM_v14-13.
Now I am trying to install with data wipe xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_OS1.0.4.0.ULACNXM_os1-14, via fastboot.

Having problems now.

When i run as admin the bat file "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat", i got an error below:
View attachment 51121

Anyone knows what is going on? This is the first time encountering this since i started on EU ROMs.
I re-downloaded the EU ROM package from sourceforge a few times to verify the file hash and filesize tallies. Should not be corrupted.
Just try download latest A14 Twrp https://sourceforge.net/projects/re...twrp-3.7.0_12-v8.3_A14-thor-skkk.img/download , install it then flash rom with wipe data. It will be the same.

Having problems now.

View attachment 51121

you have to change the path where you have copied fastboot.exe

Having problems now.

View attachment 51121

Bro, u need open power shell in adb folder, example. I install adb on C:/adb so i go to c drive and open adb folder, then press and hold shift + right mouse click in folder, then select open power shell window here and wola u can now use fastboot commands. Like connect phone in fastboot mode and check if a phone visible by usb cable (fastboot devices) if visible use commands to install rom. P.s. rom must be in the same folder.

Hi,
Anybody else has a problem with sending SMS?
On Xiaomi 13 Pro I can send one sms per contact and the others never arrive.
Reception works better but there are some problems too.
I can try sending some messages later and I'll tell you if the same problem appears

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk --- Отправлено с моего Xiaomi 13 Pro через Tapatalk

Reactions: Cedric42
I just found out, that there is no need for the Google Wallet App. I looks like, that the app is integrated in the Rom. Just press the wallet toggle button and your cards will pop up. Pressing "ALL cards" the Google wallet screen" comes up and you can add your cards as needed. This works at least on latest Stable for me in Mi12 with no wallet app installed

Has anyone tried installing the latest build of Xiaomi.EU HyperOS on a Poco X5 Pro? On my phone it feels extremely slow, the phone lags as if it's a decade old device. The MIUI14 build of Xiaomi.EU had no such issues. Tried to upgrade and clean flash both, but it still feels slow.

Has anyone tried installing the latest build of Xiaomi.EU HyperOS on a Poco X5 Pro? On my phone it feels extremely slow, the phone lags as if it's a decade old device. The MIUI14 build of Xiaomi.EU had no such issues. Tried to upgrade and clean flash both, but it still feels slow.
I installed the last version without any problem. I installed the TWRP recovery and updated through "dirty way", installing via recovery: no lags, a little more responsive, battery backup is a little worse (+/- 8 hours) but not bad, I think they will improve it with next releases.

Just to inform the charging auto disconnect is not working.
At least not in Fuxi using Waze.
I can provide logcat but maybe you can try to reproduce in other phones.

1000040957.jpg

Hi everybody,,
Thanks to the last update on my Xiaomi 13 Pro (Nuwa)
My problem with SMS is solved and the phone is now very smooth.
Thanks to all developers

Ive just installed the updated 1.0.6 on 13 ultra ishtar and all bugs seems to be fixed now i can sync my notes , gallery is not crashing anymore . Ive flashed with all data deleted. Big thanks to the developers!!!!!

Last edited:
I installed the 1.0.6.0 update for 13 Ultra, the gallery crash error has been resolved, the error in the notes application has been resolved, there were FPS lags in the last beta, it seems to be stable, it is too early to talk about the battery for now, but it looks good, it may be the best ROM for hyper OS in the EU. Thank you to the developers.

I would like to know is anyone try it on Xiaomi 12 Pro, has it got any bugs like on some other models? Thanks!

Thanks Dev for bringing back Tapas and Topaz. Also thanks for your hard working. We were very sad when we didn't see our ROM in the list. Now It is OK. ♥️