HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Did you test it? How is the performance?
Already, I know it from the Telegram group. "HyperOS EU is super smooth. Safetynet and play integrity are passed by default. Device Is Certified By Default," said a user in the Redmi Note 12 4G group. I am downloading it, and I have not tested it yet!

Update: I am using it. It is smooth and all is well!

Last edited:
In the updater i get "All mirrors are offline" for the new update, is there a link somewhere for the new update please?

Reactions: serg4pda
Thanks Dev for bringing back Tapas and Topaz. Also thanks for your hard working. We were very sad when we didn't see our ROM in the list. Now It is OK. ♥️
Bruuh, I went back to stock rom 2 days ago because someone said topaz and tapas are probably doomed.. At least I didn't lock bootloader. :D

The new update 1.0.6 for 13 ultra seems good so far. This had to be first stable release. Thanks Xiaomi & devs.

Bruuh, I went back to stock rom 2 days ago because someone said topaz and tapas are probably doomed.. At least I didn't lock bootloader. :D
That's why you shouldn't listen to sources unrelated to our team.

Reactions: CGA11
Updated to hyper 1.0 stable (ingres) from eu rom dev beta, did a dirty flash via twrp have magisk installed and gpay/wallet works again, battery is better then before and finally my jbl earpods are not skipping and having audio problems. Thank you devs

When will this ROM be available for marble? There are already stable builds for it.. Thanks!

Update 1.0.6 to 13 ultra ishtar, fastboot update without data erasure.
Hallelujah
The update fixed all the issues I had, namely:
- the bug of the finger sensor not working to unlock the screen in French, it worked in English...
- the gallery bug
- the SMS sending bug
The Xiaomi.eu team did a good job, the first stable version was not at all

Reactions: Cedric42
I hope the development team can enable 120hz for all apps. I play games but can only choose the maximum 60hz. If I want 120hz, I have to use a 3rd app, and using a 3rd app is likely to get my account locked.
, I have a problem with calling messenger, the ringtone still rings but it doesn't appear on the screen (#k60pro stable version 1.0.5)

I hope the development team can enable 120hz for all apps. I play games but can only choose the maximum 60hz. If I want 120hz, I have to use a 3rd app, and using a 3rd app is likely to get my account locked.
, I have a problem with calling messenger, the ringtone still rings but it doesn't appear on the screen (#k60pro stable version 1.0.5)
It's managed by an online config from Xiaomi, so you'll have to ask them.

I took a shot and install it on Xiaomi 12 Pro. I had latest stable MIUI and used fastboot update script which went without any trouble and error. I instantly noticed slow fluidness (if that is the right expression). Opening apps is much slower than on the latest stable MIUI. I have animations on x0.5 and don´t have memory extension enabled...Can I do something to make it more fluid?