HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Attachments

• IMG_20240226_090628.jpg
    IMG_20240226_090628.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 180
Here is SS, that's probably because of russian language strings
3b521c08bc0b47fb0f5a2e1f4c9c0450.jpg

Отправлено с моего 2112123AG через Tapatalk
The same problem is with Russian on Fuxi. I think it should be written not here, but to the translator on GitHub

Currently using latest MIUI 14 for Xiaomi12X with twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.9_A13-psyche-skkk.img but there is alrdy a twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-psyche-skkk.img.
But because the HyperOS for Xiaomi12X based still on Android 13, i need to stay on the A13 TRWP and not Update to the A14 TWRP, right?
It doesn't matter. Either will work

1 day running 1.0.7 FUXI:
Gallery OK
Battery protection OK
GPay and Wallet OK
5G OK
Now I can get 100% on optimization
Notification center OK
Fast and no battery drain
Few translation error for Italian but looks like almost perfect until now!
Great job!!!

Currently using latest MIUI 14 for Xiaomi12X with twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.9_A13-psyche-skkk.img but there is alrdy a twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-psyche-skkk.img.
But because the HyperOS for Xiaomi12X based still on Android 13, i need to stay on the A13 TRWP and not Update to the A14 TWRP, right?
Right.

Hi, my first post here.

I've been using xiaomi.eu ROMs earlier (for my Mi 10T Lite) and now I am switching to Xiaomi 14.

Is it possible to go back to the original ROM and lock the bootloader again, after trying out xiaomi.eu hyperos version? Lets say for some reason I want to switch back. Is it easy to do, or are bootloader / installed rom switches too big of a commitement?

Sorry for being noob.

Hi, my first post here.

I've been using xiaomi.eu ROMs earlier (for my Mi 10T Lite) and now I am switching to Xiaomi 14.

Is it possible to go back to the original ROM and lock the bootloader again, after trying out xiaomi.eu hyperos version? Lets say for some reason I want to switch back. Is it easy to do, or are bootloader / installed rom switches too big of a commitement?

Sorry for being noob.
Mi flash with "clean all and lock" option

Just put Control Center on left side (there is a config to do that) and I believe it will be ok.
Im used to the control center being on the right pull down and its always worked fine in MIUI 14, but I searched for the setting to change sides and I cant find it, I used to have it in MIUI 14, can you find it?

TWRP Versions are (generally) backwards compatible so you should be fine to update to A14 TWRP as I understand it. You just can't use A13 TWRP with an A14 Rom as best case, it'll fail to decrypt.

Hi there, I have Xiaomi 12X, want to upgrade to HyperOS and have several questions:

1. Do I have to wipe data if I go from Android 13 (MIUI 14) to also Android 13 (HyperOS 1)? I think it is like installing another iteration of MIUI 14, just want to be sure.. I guess TWRP should handle this without any problems.

2. Can somebody confirm that dial app in HyperOS can record calls like it was in MIUI? So without notification to other calling side? For many users of Xiaomi.eu ROMs this is must have.

3. Can I use Magisk (root) with HyperOS?

4. Does GPay works out of the box?

Thanks for answers.

Hi there, I have Xiaomi 12X, want to upgrade to HyperOS and have several questions:

1. Do I have to wipe data if I go from Android 13 (MIUI 14) to also Android 13 (HyperOS 1)? I think it is like installing another iteration of MIUI 14, just want to be sure.. I guess TWRP should handle this without any problems.

2. Can somebody confirm that dial app in HyperOS can record calls like it was in MIUI? So without notification to other calling side? For many users of Xiaomi.eu ROMs this is must have.

3. Can I use Magisk (root) with HyperOS?

4. Does GPay works out of the box?

Thanks for answers.
1. Install as an update (no wipe, no data loss)
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes (If you root, it's your responsibility to make GPay work)

Reactions: PavelCzechRep
I'm very tempted to jump back in again after quitting when the goat drama occured. Anything wrong reported for Xiaomi 14 ?
Thanks a lot!