HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

That may be it. Too bad tho, it was more convenient the way it was before
Haha I'm somewhat the opposite. I wish I had only data, WiFi and battery on the normal screen for tidiness, and then all the icons when I drag control center for the complete view

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zezebro
Haha I'm somewhat the opposite. I wish I had only data, WiFi and battery on the normal screen for tidiness, and then all the icons when I drag control center for the complete view

To each their own I guess. But I can live with it

Reactions: CIS02
I think I may have encountered a bug. On the 12x, the alarm notification icon does not show even though it's enabled in settings. It only shows when I swipe down in the control center. Is this normal behavior? It didn't happen on MIUI 14.
Thank you
View attachment 51629
View attachment 51628
I think the status bar icons are turning on/off but some of them are coded differently to show only in the status bar of the control center

Turning status bar icons on and off applies to notifications. The alarm icon appears with 1 hour left until it rings. Hyperos feature

Reactions: Zezebro
I have installed the actual 1.0.2.0 version on my Note 12 Turbo I brought from China just after the release.
It was an update on the October MIUI 14 ROM.
At the first look it is running very well, snappy and also conections seemed to be a bit better. It would be nice if the lost calls issue is gone.
Great job! Thank you!

Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro (REDWOOD) rooted with APatch.
NFC not working at all.

Can't turn off and on. Restore NFC settings ends with error "can't complete, try again".

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-02-14-18-17-359_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-02-14-18-17-359_com.android.settings.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 98
Hello, I can't install an updated app, I downloaded the app from xiaomieu app group in telegram, I tried going to the file to install but it says "cannot install app from unofficial channel" I tried Installed google package install but still says "cannot install application from unofficial channel". I would like to ask if there is any way to install it.
I am using google translate

Updating system apps is intentionally blocked in xiaomi.eu. This has already been explained many times on this site.
System apps are updated at the same time as the ROM update if the developers choose to do so.

Yes, over time on all of them.
It's not because you have a CN device. It's likely that Google is pulling information from your cache. GPay will probably not work tomorrow if you don't update the "XiaomiEUModule" app.
And you were absolutely correct sir. Gpay did not seem to work today it said "your device doesn't meet security requirements" but safety net test still passes, I thought both were prone to failure in the same circumstances
Anyways, downloading gpay module fix right now

Can confirm many issues on Redmi Note 12 Turbo. Slow. Glitchy going from vertical to horizontal. Bad battery life. Some issues with occasional delayed notifications. Had some issues with Messenger. Dirty flashed from Xiaomi EU 14 to Xiaomi EU HyperOS 1. Also using Magisk with Play Integrity Next.
Same with me. Very late notifications on messenger compared to MIUI 14. Some messages even arrive hours later. It appears that internet access to my messenger is cut off when I lock the phone or even change apps. I've enabled all permissions and disabled battery optimization. I've tried everything, no solutions so far.

Hi,

Not sure if this is a generic issue or related to this update, but I successfully did a dirty upgrade from last stable MIUI 14 to latest HyperOS for Xiaomi 12X. All looks well and works smooth so far, except NFC. Both GPay and Banking app NFC stopped working. It shows error on payment terminals and waking nothing on the phone.

In Google Wallet there is no "missing requirements" popup as GPay fix was applied. Hence even with thst error banking app NFC worked well previously.

Any ideas? Didn't find anything here in the forum NFC related for HyperOS.
If anyone is interested, I've resolved this by myself. The Settings > "More connectivity options" > NFC > Secure element position > "Embedded secure element" had to be changed to "HCE Wallet". I have no idea what does it mean, but mobile banking app's NFC payment started working. Haven't yet tested GPay though.

I was able to use the latest ROM + gpay patch with no problem before. However, tried the latest patch and cleared data on play services and wallet and restarted the phone. When I try to open wallet now I'm getting the attached error. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

I'm using K60pro with the latest hyperos eu ROM.
+1

Does anyone experiencing the same error with the last update of GPay?

Finally a proper Lisa hyperos rom :)
Thank you

If you try to unzip this in macos and get error, download an app like archiver to do the job because macos has an issue unzipping big files as it seems.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a Mi14 (houji) and when I put a ROM from xiaomi.eu (I have tested both beta and stable) it does not get mobile coverage, that is, I have no data or calls, which does not happen with the official ROM.

It's in Spain in case it's useful.

Je pense que j'ai peut-être rencontré un bug. Sur le 12x, l'icône de notification d'alarme ne s'affiche pas même si elle est activée dans les paramètres. Cela ne s'affiche que lorsque je fais glisser mon doigt vers le bas dans le centre de contrôle. Est-ce un comportement normal ? Cela ne s'est pas produit sur MIUI 14.
Merci
View attachment 51629
View attachment 51628
Yes, it's normal, it appears a little before the alarm

Hello, I have a Mi14 (houji) and when I put a ROM from xiaomi.eu (I have tested both beta and stable) it does not get mobile coverage, that is, I have no data or calls, which does not happen with the official ROM.

It's in Spain in case it's useful.

What about this?
Unable to mount '/system_root', '/system_ext', '/vendor', '/vendor_dlkm', '/system_dlkm' (Invalid argument).
This message appears after update on FUXI. Sometimes after clean install.

Attachments

• 1000000551.png
    1000000551.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 91
The ROM was installed correctly. Reboot into the system. This error is the result of an imperfect TWRP but does not affect the installed ROM.

Attachments

• chyba.png
    chyba.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 112