HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi there!

Thank you for providing HyperOS stable.
I've got two issues to report (Xiaomi 12S Ultra):
– weather app is broken and does not allow to add different locations than the current one – the search bar does not work,
– GPay is still broken even though I have the latest module – i have MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY but when I want to pay it refuses to work – tomorrow I'll check once more.

Hi, successfully installed on Redmi Note 13 Pro, thanks :)
Is ACC working for anyone? Seems to work partially, but sometimes bugs out and charge doesn't restart when battery level drops below set treshold.

Hi there!

Thank you for providing HyperOS stable.
I've got two issues to report (Xiaomi 12S Ultra):
– weather app is broken and does not allow to add different locations than the current one – the search bar does not work,
– GPay is still broken even though I have the latest module – i have MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY but when I want to pay it refuses to work – tomorrow I'll check once more.
Weather app is 15.0.7.0 working perfect, search bar working, I can add different location, GPay can't check for now, only tomorrow.

hi all! Anyone on FUXI stable 1.0.7.0, when playing music in the native application, the screen does not lock after a while, is this the case for everyone?

Various system notifications will be delayed for about 1 minute to 5 minutes, Xiaomi 13PRO, stable version 1.0.5

xiaomi.eu_multi_SPESN_OS1.0.3.0.TGKMIXM_os1-13.zip

Keeps saying in orange fox:

"Zip file corrupt".. (downloaded 4 times, keeps saying corrupt..)

Last edited:
Hello, guys.
I have miui 14.0.25.0 TMKCNXM
Can I update it to this version without wipe data through TWRP?

oh the voice match issue can be solved by flashing indian MIUI 14 modem. just flashed and voice match and everything works fine.

Hello, am I the only one who has problems with Volte and Wi-Fi calling not working(Orange France network) ? It worked for a while, but not anymore. Thank you in advance and congratulations to the developers for the work done. Xiaomi 14 pro