HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

'unfair'

It's a freely available ROM that requires the volunteer time and experience of multiple skilled people to develop. It might suck for you that your device of choice isn't supported but there's nothing unfair about it.
Who said my device is not supported? I'm currently using weekly rom

Who said my device is not supported? I'm currently using weekly rom
If Xiaomi releases the ROM for your device, then maybe the Xiaomi.eu developers will release it as well. So far Xiaomi hasn't done it, so there's no point in asking when it's coming out. Ask Xiaomi directly. It's always been this way.

Probably orange fox is not compatible with android 13. Use this twrp file.
Hello, thank you for the twrp link, it is a zip file, can I just flash the zip and it installs?

By the way, I downloaded the Rom via chrome instead of firefox and the rom worked!
Used OrangeFox-spes-beta@R11.1_2_MIUI.zip from redmi note 11 updates in Telegram.

Wow! Hyper os is really great! Nice battery life!

Thank you for the twrp link and have a great day!

Hi i'm running the stable on my houji (Xiaomi 14) for a few weeks now.
Just for your information: it seems like the stable ROM has an issue with unusual battery drain.
It feels like some services don't get stopped properly. From my use profile i could track it down to Bluetooth and the YouTube app.
For example yesterday evening i charged the phone to 88% at 19 o'Clock, went to bed at 22 o'clock and connected one earplug of me tws inears. Watched a 20min video, stopped YouTube and fell asleep. This morning i woke up with the earplug beside my had and the phone was at 1% battery charge.
Also from time to time the phone, while it's in standby, starts YouTube videos from a playlist by itself, while i am not in the same room, nobody touched/talked to the phone.

It's weird ✌️

Reactions: nreuge
If Xiaomi releases the ROM for your device, then maybe the Xiaomi.eu developers will release it as well. So far Xiaomi hasn't done it, so there's no point in asking when it's coming out. Ask Xiaomi directly. It's always been this way.
I didn't ask any questions. Xiaomi and xiaomi.eu have already published

Even though it's a system app, updates are coming to Google Play. Downloading the update. Error during installation.

Even though it's a system app, updates are coming to Google Play. Downloading the update. Error during installation.
Yes, because they are meant to be updated with a system update.The Xiaomi.eu team have no control about the fact that they are displayed on Google Play.

Reactions: saliih.aliis
Hi i'm running the stable on my houji (Xiaomi 14) for a few weeks now.
Just for your information: it seems like the stable ROM has an issue with unusual battery drain.
It feels like some services don't get stopped properly. From my use profile i could track it down to Bluetooth and the YouTube app.
For example yesterday evening i charged the phone to 88% at 19 o'Clock, went to bed at 22 o'clock and connected one earplug of me tws inears. Watched a 20min video, stopped YouTube and fell asleep. This morning i woke up with the earplug beside my had and the phone was at 1% battery charge.
Also from time to time the phone, while it's in standby, starts YouTube videos from a playlist by itself, while i am not in the same room, nobody touched/talked to the phone.

It's weird ✌️
I confirm issue of battery drain with Bluetooth connection in sleep state.
Fuxi 1.0.7.0

Reactions: spirosmeg
This is expected behaviour. Xiaomi.eu don't have any way to prevent Google Play from detecting a version disparity and offering the update.

They do however prevent Google and yourself from installing the app updates so that their modifications and patches aren't overwritten or corrupted by a new version incompatible with their ROM.

You'll have to wait for an updated ROM and hope the developers update the system apps in question. (I'm still holding out for the Gallery OneDrive integration that's been available in global since MIUI14 after Xiaomi and Microsoft announced it )

hello, I'm using #k60pro #socrates rom eu stable 1.0.7, I have the following problem:

- Can't turn off "stop app when not in use"

- Call answer screen cannot be displayed (still rings), messager (popular with everyone), zalo (popular with my country) all have this problem.
Hope someone can tell me how to fix it
I couldn't find a place to post the video on the forum so I posted it on YouTube :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i have granted all permissions in settings but that is not solving the problem

Screenshot_2024-03-05-20-58-36-207_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-05-20-58-18-132_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-05-20-58-18-132_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 45
Hi guys, first I would like to thank you all for supporting 12x (psyche). It was definitely a huge surprise, I was very excited. I've been using it for a few days now and I've only noticed one bug. The device locks itself, as if I had pressed the power button. I didn't recognize a pattern for this bug to happen. Anyway, thank you very much for everything!

Hi guys, first I would like to thank you all for supporting 12x (psyche). It was definitely a huge surprise, I was very excited. I've been using it for a few days now and I've only noticed one bug. The device locks itself, as if I had pressed the power button. I didn't recognize a pattern for this bug to happen. Anyway, thank you very much for everything!
Can't comment on that. Been using it for the last few days as well, and nothing similar happened with me.

I confirm issue of battery drain with Bluetooth connection in sleep state.
Fuxi 1.0.7.0
I will also confirm I also increased battery consumption with B/T connection headphones using music and calls.
This does not spoil the general very good image of the new operating system! Well done developers for your decent work!

Hi Guys, thanks for your hard work, ... btw I up HyperOS for my 12SUltra, and got this Issue: cannot share any file via [Nearby Sharing],
when I click the button the page [Nearby Sharing] opens and closes immediately... but I could still open [Nearby Sharing] page in phone Settings.
I I have tried many to fix it but still no success (restart phone, open airplane mode, clear cache/date in Google services app...)
Does not require guidance to fix this immediately, just to know: Does this Issue happen on other devices or is it just mine?

Attachments

• 2222222222.jpg
    2222222222.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 1111111111.jpg
    1111111111.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Hi Guys, thanks for your hard work, ... btw I up HyperOS for my 12SUltra, and got this Issue: cannot share any file via [Nearby Sharing],
when I click the button the page [Nearby Sharing] opens and closes immediately... but I could still open [Nearby Sharing] page in phone Settings.
I I have tried many to fix it but still no success (restart phone, open airplane mode, clear cache/date in Google services app...)
Does not require guidance to fix this immediately, just to know: Does this Issue happen on other devices or is it just mine?
Are you talking about "Quick Share"? It works fine for me too

Reactions: blacklion04
Is it possible to re-lock a phone with this ROM installed? Or better to install "default" rom before re-lock?

Is it possible to re-lock a phone with this ROM installed? Or better to install "default" rom before re-lock?
It is not possible to lock the device with Xiaomi.eu rom. Mi flash tool is required to lock the device and that tool works with the original ROM. You cannot install this ROM with Mi Flash.

Reactions: nimda7
You can lock your phone only in the original firmware(china - china, global - global) to avoid brick state of your phone

Hello guys! I'm have a problem with brightness. She jumps in the attached video, and I can’t set it to maximum, the screen seems dim outside. How should I solve this? Let me explain a little, at 50% of the screen the brightness is minimum and 60% is max. So and so she jumps.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.