HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello guys! I'm have a problem with brightness. She jumps in the attached video, and I can’t set it to maximum, the screen seems dim outside. How should I solve this? Let me explain a little, at 50% of the screen the brightness is minimum and 60% is max. So and so she jumps.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello all,
I see recent update came for Xiaomi12(CUPID). I wonder how is battery drain and apps crash in this version ?
In case still problem i would keep my MIU14.
Thanks

I don't know what you are talking about.
All xiaomi,eu ROMs are built on CN ROM. Only if there is no CN ROM for the given model, the Global ROM will be used out of necessity.

I don't know what you are talking about.
All xiaomi,eu ROMs are built on CN ROM. Only if there is no CN ROM for the given model, the Global ROM will be used out of necessity.
There are some deficiencies in the Turkish translation in the current version. The last translation update was 3 months ago. I was thinking that if a global version comes, there will be no translation problem. That's why I asked. Thanks for explaining how the system works here. I hope we will soon see a 100% translation rate.

There is and will be no Global ROM for your device. Your device is exclusively for China.
You have to wait and hope that the developers will update the Global translations to your device.

Reactions: saliih.aliis
Greetings, I don't know if you have asked, but, in the HyperOS ROM, does it also have native call recording activated, like in XiaomiEu?, thank you

What ? I don't really understand your post.
Xiaomi.eu is a brand and releases HyperOS and MIUI ROM.
All xiaomi.eu ROMs have call recording feature.

Why do i get this error in the middle of the installation? everything is okay with MIUI 14 Stable but when i tried HyperOS stable or weekly roms i got this error all of the times i tried it. Poco F4 GT INGRES

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 112
Goodnight gentlemen I have a question. Will you do public the Chinese version rom hyperOS for Poco F3 or Redmi K40? ... I'll appreciate it an answer. Thanks

Guys, any one has smart reply or adaptive replies working? It that feature that suggest possible replies as pills on the bottom of any messaging app. I recall it was working in MIUI14

Hello guys!

I have Poco F5 with HyperOS XiaomiEU Rom, and yesterday in PlayStore have app cleaner (Xiaomi) update, but is imposible upgrade, always error.

Someone know fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-07-13-58-46-661_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-07-13-58-46-661_com.android.vending.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_2024-03-07-13-58-38-993_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-07-13-58-38-993_com.android.vending.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 100
Thanks for your response. The only way IS waiting i supose
For added clarity,

The reason you cannot update system applications via Google Play or any other app store is that it would potentially overwrite, erase or corrupt the patches applied by the xiaomi.eu team.

They have blocked it on their ROM as a safeguard. Hopefully they'll update the applications and include missing features moving forward to future releases.

hi, will the global based rom be released? Because the official global has the region lock for the Xiaomi 14 purchased in China and does not have the signal with the Italian SIMs

I have an issue with my Poco F5, it stuck at fastboot, I have been using Hyperos eu Rom for months now with no issue, I wanted to boot into recovery to by pressing Valume Up and power button but it directed me to fastboot, and now I can't seem to get out of fastboot.

I have an issue with my Poco F5, it stuck at fastboot, I have been using Hyperos eu Rom for months now with no issue, I wanted to boot into recovery to by pressing Valume Up and power button but it directed me to fastboot, and now I can't seem to get out of fastboot.

I fixed my issue folowing this guide, had to flash twrp recovery.

hi, will the global based rom be released? Because the official global has the region lock for the Xiaomi 14 purchased in China and does not have the signal with the Italian SIMs
We don't change ROM bases. We use China ROM for Xiaomi 14 that was primarily meant for the Chinese device.

Reactions: Jonny779 and CIS02
Whenever I restart my RN13P, it reverts to the default theme (including the wallpaper). I use iLimitless with a custom wallpaper. It's infuriating. Is this bug specific to this model?

Also, is it likely that the slow launch speed and sluggishness of apps such as FairEmail will be resolved?

Lastly, I don't use AOD, but is there a way to customise the format of the clock and date on the lock screen? The date is displayed as MM/DD, but in Australia, we use DD/MM.