HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

While you are in fastboot hold volume up + power button and hold it till phone vibrates. You should go into recovery and from that you can turn the phone off. I hope its not a chinese version, because then it will be hard to find the power off button. You can try also in recovery to hold the power button and phone will restart, you will see if it goes again into fastboot from recovery. Would be better to turn it completely off from recovery of course.
Same problem loud button and on off button pressed cell phone goes off and immediately back in fastboot

Same problem loud button and on off button pressed cell phone goes off and immediately back in fastboot
Omg, so you are doing something wrong or you did something wrong while installing the rom. I have tried from fastboot into recovery on mine phone and it works just fine. Only option is to try to install the rom again or google before your fastboot loop issue. But from fastboot I was always able to get out somehow...

Omg, so you are doing something wrong or you did something wrong while installing the rom. I have tried from fastboot into recovery on mine phone and it works just fine. Only option is to try to install the rom again or google before your fastboot loop issue. But from fastboot I was always able to get out somehow...
There is actually nothing wrong to do I downloaded the Rom for my Xiaomi 14 this here xiaomi.eu_multi_HOUJI_OS1.0.32.0.UNCCNXM_os1-14.zip have unpacked it. My bootloader was unlocked and I flashed the EU Rom with this file windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

There is actually nothing wrong to do I downloaded the Rom for my Xiaomi 14 this here xiaomi.eu_multi_HOUJI_OS1.0.32.0.UNCCNXM_os1-14.zip have unpacked it. My bootloader was unlocked and I flashed the EU Rom with this file windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
Yes, I did the same on the same phone, but did not ended in fastboot loop....so....

Try to install a previous 31 version. Maybe it's new ROM issue.

Do you have the Global version of Xiaomi 14?
Install TWRP > install ROM in fastboot > install repair SIM fix https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/24-2-26.71621/post-719654

Reactions: Rambo15
Thanks, I tried these, didn't work. In the Google Play Store it said that my Phone isn't compatible with this App (AR), so I assume there's a different problem, I installed it later via the original chinese GetApps but the functions of Google Services for AR still don't work. So I guess there's only two options now, Google doesn't support my device (unicorn) Xiaomi 12S Pro or somehow this AR version isn't compatible with the stable ROM HyperOS for my device. I hope a Developer/Mod from this Community/Forum can get back to me :/ @ingbrzy @gogocar62 @Igor Eisberg
I don't see what this has anything to do with us. It's a Google app that isn't included with our ROMs.

Very late to join the party, so i apologize in advance for the dumb question (last xiaomi.eu rom i flashed was 10+ years ago).

I'm going to unlock the bootloader of my european garnet and its latest firmware is MIUI V14, but I'd like to flash the stable xiaomi.eu HyperOS. Will I lose anything related to 4G/5G supported bands? Will I need to flash modem and modemfirmware from latest garnet european V14 (if that is even an option)?

Thanks!

Last edited:
According to a user on reddit, the China HyperOS ROM update for the Redmi Note 12 Turbo reduced x2 frequency to 2590mhz max from 2900mhz (resulting in a Geekbench single core max of 1500). See here for details.

They said this affects the recently released Xiaomi.eu HyperOS Marble ROM for the Poco F5 (since it's based off the China Note 12 Turbo ROM). Can anyone here please confirm if this is correct? If so, is there way to override this? (perhaps by flashing a different kernel if possible?)
any Update? thanks

Very late to join the party, so i apologize in advance for the dumb question (last xiaomi.eu rom i flashed was 10+ years ago).

I'm going to unlock the bootloader of my european garnet and its latest firmware is MIUI V14, but I'd like to flash the stable xiaomi.eu HyperOS. Will I lose anything related to 4G/5G supported bands? Will I need to flash modem and modemfirmware from latest garnet european V14 (if that is even an option)?

Thanks!
Support of bands is not related to rom, but your device. If you have a global (european) device, you will retain those bands.

Reactions: Montblanc0
Support of bands is not related to rom, but your device. If you have a global (european) device, you will retain those bands.
Thank you very much.

So the modems have nothing to do with quality of reception either? I remember back in the days of the first Galaxy S models that flashing modems from other firmwares did make a difference. Things have changed, i guess?

So i just oem-unlock, wipe, install twrp, flash hyperos stable + gpay module and i'm good?

Got issue with Marble build. Facing blank menu apps.

Attachments

• IMG_20240312_065141.jpg
    IMG_20240312_065141.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 142
When I upgraded from xiaomi.eu_multi_HOUJI_OS1.0.31.0.UNCCNXM_os1-14.zip to xiaomi.eu_multi_HOUJI_OS1.0.32.0.UNCCNXM_os1-14.zip, the device no longer turns on the screen when receiving notifications.
Has anyone encountered a similar situation?

any Update? thanks
I have flashed the eu ROM a few days ago and I also noticed this, my benchmark scores have dropped significantly and the CPU frequency as well. Also I have stutters in some games.

EU ROM:
1000003287.jpg
1000003288.jpg
1000003283.jpg

Global ROM:
1000002605.jpg
1000002603.jpg

I got the message that version 1.0.33 is available but I cant update it via TWRP. When it reboots to TWRP for updating it asks for a password but I have no Password on my phone. Can someone help?

You have not specified the model of your device. If you have a 14 series device, decryption in TWRP is not working for those models.
You have to update via fastboot or use OTG in TWRP.