HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Updated to HyperOS on my VeuxG.
TWRP 3.7,0 with Magisk. Magisk's denylist is completely empty and device meets NO_INTEGRITY with PlayIntegrityFix and Shamiko.
Any fix?
For the Deny list Problem go to "App Info" on Magisk > Permissions > Other Permissions > Access list of Installed Apps, and select Always allow and Close magisk and Try again.

I can't choose an image/background in the lock screen, won't apply, infinite loading or gets stuck on "detecting layers". Is this an issue from Xiaomi or a bug within the custom ROM? (VEUXG RN 11 Pro 5G)
I found a Work Around for this issue with my Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (Veuxg), it could also work on Other Devices. First Apply the Template you want to use as your Lock Screen. Then go over to Themes/Gallery and set your Desired Wallpaper. Then go back to the Lock Screen and select Customise on the current Lock Screen and The "Detecting Layers" should only Pop-up for about 5 Seconds then Tap Depth Effect and Voila! You now have Depth effect on your own Image.

Reactions: llamaras
Dear,
I have a Poco F5 with last Xiaomi.eu stable release of hyperOS.
I bought a realme earbuds and I'm non able to use the realme link app. I can install it but when I try to login or to create an account I got an error "unable to connect to network" with both WiFi and mobile data .
Do you know how to fix it?

I found a Work Around for this issue with my Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (Veuxg), it could also work on Other Devices. First Apply the Template you want to use as your Lock Screen. Then go over to Themes/Gallery and set your Desired Wallpaper. Then go back to the Lock Screen and select Customise on the current Lock Screen and The "Detecting Layers" should only Pop-up for about 5 Seconds then Tap Depth Effect and Voila! You now have Depth effect on your own Image.
Thanks, this works

Reactions: Drammeh
Does someone use a smartwatch with a Redmi K60 Pro (SOCRATES)? Does it work fine? For me I can't manage to connect my phone with either my Pixel Watch with it's app nor my Xiaomi Watch S2 Pro with it's app. Bluetooth recognizes the SmartWatch, but their app companion always closes on "failed to connect". The SmartWatch is then always in need to reboot and delete data. On my previous Samsung Galaxy everything worked fine with the same normal procedure. What's the problem?

Software is HyperOS stable release.

Good afternoon, I wanted to install version 1.0.6, but I have outdated twrp on my 13 pro, I already downloaded the file to update twrp but I have no idea how to do it. Any tutorial for noobs to avoid turning my cell phone into a paperweight? Thanks

Good afternoon, I wanted to install version 1.0.6, but I have outdated twrp on my 13 pro, I already downloaded the file to update twrp but I have no idea how to do it. Any tutorial for noobs to avoid turning my cell phone into a paperweight? Thanks
I told you yesterday what to do.
Don't use a custom ROM without a minimum of basic knowledge.

Regarding your question:

1.) Go into TWRP -> Install -> Install image
If you don't find the image, you didn't select "Install image".
or
2.) Use USB-OTG in TWRP.
or
3.) Enable USB debugging, go into fastboot mode and run these commands. Before rename TWRP file to recovery.img
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img
fastboot reboot recovery

Hello,
new update for TAOYAO - Mi12 lite ok, thx Crew.
So far everything OK,
Is it possible to have more info on what was updated ?

Hello,
new update for TAOYAO - Mi12 lite ok, thx Crew.
So far everything OK,
Is it possible to have more info on what was updated ?
Can you tell me if it is fluid how it works?
Are there any bugs?
I'm just downloading the zip, the last release of the rom wasn't very good.

Regarding your question:

or
2.) Use USB-OTG in TWRP.
or
3.) Enable USB debugging, go into fastboot mode and run these commands. Before rename TWRP file to recovery.img
Code:
fastboot reboot recovery
Thank you, I bought the phone with the .eu rom and updating it has been easy, now with hyperOs I have to update some things that I don't feel like I have the knowledge to do.

In method number 1 the image doesn't appear, maybe I'll try method 2 as I feel more comfortable. I apologize and thank you for your help

Can you tell me if it is fluid how it works?
Are there any bugs?
I'm just downloading the zip, the last release of the rom wasn't very good.
Yeah, it's smooth on my phone, no lags. Don't forget to reboot twice after you're done.

Latest 1.0.4.0 update for Mi 12 Lite (Taoyao) resolved all lag/responsiveness issues I had with the first HyperOS version 1.0.2.0 ! Now it's finally better than MIUI !

Last edited:
Reactions: Aybabtu
did you notice other significants update to share ?
Didn't notice anything else, I was mainly waiting for a responsiveness fix updates haha I guess first updates will be bug fixes focused, but never encountered any except lag/responsiveness so happy with that

Reactions: Aybabtu
Hello. Installed first hyper os rom on redmi note 11 pro 5g (veuxg) and can't connect WiFi. Any advice? Thanks

Hello. Installed first hyper os rom on redmi note 11 pro 5g (veuxg) and can't connect WiFi. Any advice? Thanks
I had the same issue when I Installed TWRP, after installing HyperOS Through the CMD commands it worked for me

I had the same issue when I Installed TWRP, after installing HyperOS Through the CMD commands it worked for me
I confirm, after flash the rom flashed twrp and had problem with wifi. Now only flashed the rom and everything is ok. Thanks

On Xiaomi 14, screen off, did you notice that the fingerprint scanner is always listening for touches, even if the option for showing fingerprint scanner is disabled? It's also on stock by the way.

hi all! please tell me on FUSI 1.0.8 everyone in music does not have the ability to cut and set a ringtone, and it seems that the playback sound is distorted?

Sorry if this issue was mentioned here before, but I have an issue with dual app, I get this error when I try to open it.

My phone is Poco F5 and it's rooted.

Attachments

• 1000013924.jpg
    1000013924.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 90
Updated FUXI to 1.0.8.0 seems good, the switch sides on control center is back and working, just one little problem I encountered, when I want to delete a notification I can only swipe it to one side (to the left), If I swipe it to the right it goes to the control center.. It wasn't present in MIUI 14, I could swipe the notifications left and right and would stay in the notifications screen

Regarding your question:

or
2.) Use USB-OTG in TWRP.
or
Code:
fastboot reboot recovery
Good morning, I'm trying to install via OTG, it asks me to choose which partition I want to install on, which one do I choose? Thanks