HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Is it possible to bring back function to choose between networks? In Hyper OS, there are only 5G or LTE to choose from. On latest stable Miui 14 I could choose between more networks. In my case it would be helpful, because when I am at home, LTE and 5G have very poor signal and battery is draining pretty fast. I usually switched to 2G for better battery

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-28-22-00-31-302_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-28-22-00-31-302_com.android.phone.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 121
Huh? It is mentioned to flash Global ROM 1.0.2 with MiFlash20180528. Do that and go back to xiaomi.eu.
Sequencing:
installed using MiFlash20180528 - aurora_tw_global_images_OS1.0.2.0.UNATWXM_20240305.0000.00_14.0_tw_0ba0a2186b
During installation I accidentally blocked the bootloader.
1. unlocking the bootloader
2. in stock recovery I made wipe data
3. installed xiaomi.eu_multi_AURORA_OS1.0.8.0.UNACNXM_os1-14
4. everything was installed and rebooted into the system. HOORAY.

Tested on the global version of the phone.
Thanks for the tips.

Last edited:
Is it possible to bring back function to choose between networks? In Hyper OS, there are only 5G or LTE to choose from. On latest stable Miui 14 I could choose between more networks. In my case it would be helpful, because when I am at home, LTE and 5G have very poor signal and battery is draining pretty fast. I usually switched to 2G for better battery
My device has it all (5G, LTE, 3G, 2G).

The system apps do not update even through Google Play, is there any way to solve that? Could an update of system apps be released? I have Redwood working very well but since the last update it no longer allows the system apps to be updated and no update has been released since 01-27-24, at that time several system apps were updated, including the security one. I thank you in advance for your efforts and I hope I do not make you uncomfortable with my request.

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
The system apps do not update even through Google Play, is there any way to solve that? Could an update of system apps be released? I have Redwood working very well but since the last update it no longer allows the system apps to be updated and no update has been released since 01-27-24, at that time several system apps were updated, including the security one. I thank you in advance for your efforts and I hope I do not make you uncomfortable with my request.

Cant enable Hypermind on Mi 14 Ultra latest stable. It force closes and disables itself. I don't know what is this for, I just want to report.
1000001509.jpg

GoTyme bank app cant open. I noticed later updates cant work with this app. Play integrity passed. I tried rooting the phone thinking that it may work but it made worst to my other banking apps even hiding magisk. I remembered this works on old versions of miui xiaomi. eu

Attachments

• 1000001403.jpg
    1000001403.jpg
    823 KB · Views: 90
Sequencing:
installed using MiFlash20180528 - aurora_tw_global_images_OS1.0.2.0.UNATWXM_20240305.0000.00_14.0_tw_0ba0a2186b
During installation I accidentally blocked the bootloader.
1. unlocking the bootloader
2. in stock recovery I made wipe data
3. installed xiaomi.eu_multi_AURORA_OS1.0.8.0.UNACNXM_os1-14
4. everything was installed and rebooted into the system. HOORAY.

Tested on the global version of the phone.
Thanks for the tips.
Glad that my shared experience helped

Hi,
Great work with the last update on my Xiaomi 13 Pro.
I found an issue, I can't send MMS (photo) with Textra and with the pre-installed app.
Anyone had this problem?
Thanks

Edit : sorry it's a problem with Textra, it works with the pre-installed app.
Sorry I didn't find the way to erase the message.

Last edited:
I don't know what your problem is. Every band is displayed on your phone. I have a 12x too and it's the same as yours.
Screenshot_2024-03-29-11-59-44-857_com.android.phone.jpg

Reactions: Putti
Hi everyone!

I'm on Xiaomi 12 cupid with latest hyperos xiaomieu stable, anyone experiencing this with android auto wireless or even usb?

Normally connects but Bluetooth connection becomes unstable and phone too and then hyperos reboots itself asking for security pin again and then connection becomes impossible. If restart phone and head unit maybe connects fine again until Bluetooth becomes unstable again...

But!! If Android auto connects, again even usb or wireless, and switch off Bluetooth quickly after android auto screen appears on head unit, android auto works perfect and phone response are normal. Obviously not Bluetooth calls but phone and head unit with android auto running without any error.....

Today I tried poco X5 pro with hyperos 1.0.2 eea ROM without any problem too

Anyone? Thanks at all!!!

This is a preliminar review:

View attachment 52034

4G Network: Ok
LTE: Ok
5G: Intermitent... Maybe the operator is the problem.
Wifi 2.4, 5, 6, Bluetooth and NFC: Working
Google Apps: Working
Android Auto: Working
Bank Apps: Working
Playstore working fine

No issues by the moment... But, The phone is too hot, almost twice than Xiaomi 13 Ultra.
After update to 1.0.8 5g issues dissappear...

Hi,
Great work with the last update on my Xiaomi 13 Pro.
I found an issue, I can't send MMS (photo) with Textra and with the pre-installed app.
Anyone had this problem?
Thanks

Edit : sorry it's a problem with Textra, it works with the pre-installed app.
Sorry I didn't find the way to erase the message.
On Xiaomi 13, I can send and receive photos with Textra.
Fuxi - 1.0.8.0

Reactions: Cedric42
It's not this rom as MiUI 14 gave me 4G and 5G with a new sim whereas the first sim wasnable to show 2G/3G

Reactions: Putti
I updated it to the latest version of Xiaomi 14 Pro. but it doesn't work even though I press driving mode

1000002945.jpg

I think the situation is as follows:
In Android 14, HCE was replaced by Google Pay.

Last edited:
I think the situation is as follows:
In Android 14, HCE was replaced by Google Pay.
I discovered that this isn't an issue with the EU ROM. After checking the TW ROM device, I found that it also doesn't have the HCE option, so it's fine. Thank you.