HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Can anyone acknowledge laggy animations on the recents screen for Poco X5 5G? Currently it's the only annoying thing I've come across, what could be the reason? I'm using stock launcher, and both vertical or horizontal modes are laggy, like 10 frames per second slow, and only on the recents screen.

Issue I have encountered so far on latest aurora version.
1: Messenger bubble is blank
2: Camera Ultra Zoom doesn't fix itself.
3: Gotyme app not working

charged it 100% then used for photos and video recording for 40 minutes , then 28 minutes whatsapp video call and it dropped to 62%. no other apps running. !!!

Will there be EU ROM for Redmi Note 13 pro 4G?
I couldn't find it on Xiaomi.eu, but I found it on miuirom.net, is this safe? should i download it? Or should I wait for xiaomi.eu?
There is no xiaomi.eu rom there. If you mean Europe ROM (EEA), it is the global official ROM and has nothing to do with xiaomi.eu.

Reactions: gogocar62
I download eu rom but it is not available yet.
I dont know which rom download for stability. In my opinion eu rom but it is not available xiaomi.eu web site.

Indonesia and EEU , which I choose? Help me.
Redmi note 13 pro 4g
For official rom. Go for Taiwan or Indonesia.

mustafali

I dont know which rom download for stability. In my opinion eu rom but it is not available xiaomi.eu web site.
They have not been released for your device yet. You can wait for the developers to release it.

Indonesia and EEU , which I choose? Help me.
Redmi note 13 pro 4g
HyperOS for your device is only available in global (mi) rom. If you want Xiaomi dialer and messaging app, you can choose Indonesian rom (But miui 14 yet)

Currently using version 1.0.8 on my 14 ultra Chinese model. Something seems not to be right. When just browsing and watching videos the phone gets quite warm and the battery also drains quite fast. All other things seem to be very good but I just can't say why the phone heats up this much.

Hello. There's a new OTA update for redmi note 12 4G tapas. But I don't have a custom recovery yet and I want to install it on fastboot mode but I only see "topaz" in the updated sourceforce.
fef59955793a0bcc912a4ee39dbb02da.jpg
85f5118dbf7653ebdaedab6dd6906d85.jpg

Sent from my 23021RAAEG using Tapatalk