HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I have the same issue adding a new card to Google wallet
It is very strange and that because my older card still working in Google pay
This is the message I get

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-02-21-52-25-048_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-02-21-52-25-048_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 177
I don't receive any updates and I have just noticed there is a new version of hyperOS stable
I am still on OS1.0.39.0 UNBCNXM
Maybe it will sort the issue with adding new cards
Thank you

I tried to use the built in updater, this failed as I have the standard recovery that the device came with and did the update manually via fastboot.

All works fine, but now on every boot my device tries to go back to the recovery to perform the (failed) update (even though I'm on the latest version).

Is there anyway to stop my device from doing this as I'm currently having to do fastboot continue on every boot (meaning another device with me)?

Thanks!

Mi 14 Ultra - AURORA

Reactions: Mali2
Hi, can't connect to Wifi 2,4G, only 5G Wifi no problem with connection, any ideas? Xiaomi 11T PRO

Is anyone having issues on Facebook with Peridot aka F6 ? I cannot open any links in here. I have tried every possible option but no luck.

Edit: I dont know why but the "Open by Default" Option which is a bit hidden under apps > three dots > Default Apps > Open Links, seems behaving strange on Peridot because on Mondrian I have never ever touched it and links in apps like Facebook and Insta always worked fine. In this case I have disabled the option "open supported links" and now all Links do open in Facebook. In addition I had to add manually a few links to Instagram in the same window, because Facebook wasnt redirecting me to the Instagram App and instead redirected me to the Playstore Link of it. Maybe an useful information for some of you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-03-22-41-38-229_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-03-22-41-38-229_com.android.settings.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Reactions: Tony99
So no one ever found a reason why there's no clock and date in the horizontal notification shade?
Can it be fixed by my side or is it a must to be fixed by the devs only?
(You might find it unnecessary to have, but it's a must have for some people including me).
Picsart_24-06-04_04-19-15-722.jpg

I did the following steps and it worked

Installed Xiaomi.eu GPay
Cleared data on playstore and Google wallet

Rebooted phone and it worked
Thank you!
It helped for google pay!
As for payback app, the problem still exist.
Does anyone has a clue?
Thank you!

Reactions: snow1
Hi, I see this build of hyperos supports Redmi Note 12 pro 4G, I have the "Ruby" the chinese version 5G
Is it safe for me installing the twrp and this rom? does anyone have tested? I'm still on miui global and have my bootloader unlocked, I would like to update to hyperos because I remembered to have a great experience and support in my past redmi note devices with this rom.

Thanks,

It's very long time since I use a Xiaomi device.

I still got Call log and Message on Mi account.

But I tried a lot of things I found on the internet, but still unable to activate Mi message.
- Clear cache Sim activation service.
- Change SMSC number.
- My phone language is English of course.

I tried to reflash MIUI 14 stable rom and HyperOS Dev rom but still no luck.

Please help if you have any guide...

Thank you so much for this rom, I recently got a RMN134G (Sapphire), and having an EU rom available for this device is much appreciated. Quick question, does anyone know WHY did the animations for 1.0.3 changed? I mean, in 1.0.2 we had this "iPhone-like" animations when launching apps n s**t, but in the latest version the animations look exactly like MIUI 14.

btw, I wanted to share this module for devices that didn't get Magazine Unlock enabled by default, I'm right now testing it, and everything seems to be just perfect, but depth effect only works with stock images, but hey, it's better than not having it at all.

Only "drawback" (not a drawback, really) is you need to root your phone and install LSPosed and Core Patch module.

Hi, I see this build of hyperos supports Redmi Note 12 pro 4G, I have the "Ruby" the chinese version 5G
Is it safe for me installing the twrp and this rom? does anyone have tested? I'm still on miui global and have my bootloader unlocked, I would like to update to hyperos because I remembered to have a great experience and support in my past redmi note devices with this rom.

Thanks,
I wouldn't suggest you do so, you can brick your device. If you don't see your device in the list, it means it's not supported.

Bug on Hyper OS for Xiaomi 11 ultra

The rear screen display seems to turn off anytime you play a game on the device

I mean any game, once you play one

You have to go back to the settings to re-enable the rear screen display again

This has been noticed since I installed hyperOS
I have the exact same issue with my Xiaomi 11 Ultra! It happens right after the turbo game mode is activated...

I have my Xiaomi 14, I just unlocked the bootloader, from what I have read, there are some bugs with this version of Xiaomi.eu for the Houji model, if I understood correctly, I must install the ROM, then reinstall it and change the modemfirmware to the one from the global or the one left by @gogocar62 , should everything be normal with this?

Last edited:
I flashed the latest rom for Xiaomi 14 Ultra (aurora). Previously unlocked with Community app and waited 72hr.

Phone reboots after install and enters fastboot again. I tried to reset it manually (holding power button for 10 sec.) and via fastboot command (fastboot reboot), but phone still enters fastboot. I tried 3 older roms for aurora and each and every one just reboots to fastboot. I cannot get past fastboot screen. Any help is appreciated.

I am installing rom with: windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
This phone installs rom freakishly fast... 10 times faster than my previous Mi 11 Ultra...

I flashed the latest rom for Xiaomi 14 Ultra (aurora). Previously unlocked with Community app and waited 72hr.

Phone reboots after install and enters fastboot again. I tried to reset it manually (holding power button for 10 sec.) and via fastboot command (fastboot reboot), but phone still enters fastboot. I tried 3 older roms for aurora and each and every one just reboots to fastboot. I cannot get past fastboot screen. Any help is appreciated.

I am installing rom with: windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
This phone installs rom freakishly fast... 10 times faster than my previous Mi 11 Ultra...

Reactions: Milan Leposavic
The banking app cl.bancochile.mi_banco (look at play) that many Chileans use cannot be opened with xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_OS1.0.3.0.TKCMIXM_os1-13
I don't know where else to address this bug, but if you could pass it on to the developer for testing, that would be great. Thanks and regards.

VEUX Global USER.

Igor Eisberg, Can someone tell me where this text is located?.
It is not in the camera apk because I already have it translated when I enter: Set Up grip button‌‌.
It is to finish putting it in Spanish, it is not in options either, any recommendations?‌‌

Xiaomi EU 1.0.12.0 Aurora kit fotograpy

Attachments

• 1000080853.jpg
    1000080853.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 1000080852.jpg
    1000080852.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Igor Eisberg, Can someone tell me where this text is located?.
It is not in the camera apk because I already have it translated when I enter: Set Up grip button‌‌.
It is to finish putting it in Spanish, it is not in options either, any recommendations?‌‌

Xiaomi EU 1.0.12.0 Aurora kit fotograpy
They are in the Settings app on aurora.
I uploaded the XMLs from aurora for you: https://github.com/ingbrzy/Xiaomi.eu-HyperOS-1.0-XML-Compare/tree/master/aurora
Code:
    <string name="photography_handle_button_function_settings">Set up grip button</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_protected">Grip charging protection</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_protected_summary">When camera grip is connected, device will stop charging and keep battery at %1$s</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_state">Charge from camera grips</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_state_summary">"Charge this device from camera grips whenever they're connected"</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_launch_and_take_photo">Take photo</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_launch_camera">Open camera</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_long_press_camera_key_enter_camera">Press and hold the shutter button to perform an action</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_quick_launch_camera_title">Quick launch</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_title">Camera grip</string>