I can't find the zip file of Xiaomi.eu rom in TWRP (Poco F3)

Kuromiu

Members
Dec 22, 2021
Hello, I'm new to installing xiaomi.eu rom and I'm having a slight problem with the installation process. I followed the short guide under the stable ROMs post and I'm stuck at the part where I need to locate the zip file in my phone's internal storage via TWRP. I double checked that it's in the internal storage itself and not under any folder, but it's not visible in TWRP. Is there any other way to install the rom?

I also forgot to mention that I'm trying to change from Lineage OS to Xiaomi.eu

Last edited:
It's in "/sdcard/" or in "/data/media/0/" folder. If you copy it with PC to your device choose a folder you can remember e.g. download :)

Reactions: Poney70
It's in "/sdcard/" or in "/data/media/0/" folder. If you copy it with PC to your device choose a folder you can remember e.g. download :)
I checked both sdcard and /data/media/0/ directories but it's still not visible. I copied the zip file to the download folder, but where do I navigate to the download folder in TWRP?

Update: I didn't input my lock pattern so the zip file wasn't displayed for security reasons. Thank you for the help though! :emoji_sweat_smile:

• Haha
Reactions: Poney70