I Need A Guide Plz

Nonayno

Members
Aug 14, 2014
Hello everyone.

Since I bought the phone in 2016 it has been with a pirate gearbest rom. Every time I gave more and more errors with different applications and decided to put an official rom (The hecatomb!)

I have the MIUI 9.5.3.0 / Stable but only in English / Chinese - I am Spanish and I would like to have it in my language.

The situation is that I can not install Google Store and also do not use the phone in a natural way. I need help to install a ROM of xiaomi.eu but I am a total denial, I really get lost in a road with no exits.

So please, please, tell me how, step by step, I can leave the mobile ready, what programs, what steps to take, what versions of the files to download. all that I do not know. Thank you

Thanks for giving me the link. But it's not because I'm lazy.

I had already tried the general guides and with this mobile Redmi Pro they did not work for me.

They always gave me errors when wipe, until I discovered by myself (since I did not find it anywhere) that I had to format first and then wipe.

I was afraid to make a mistake in TWRP and lose my cell phone so I wanted someone to advise me. Even so, thank you for passing me the link ^^

Reactions: MeiGuddet