I Need Help To Unlock The Bootloader

Fatpickles

Members
Apr 23, 2016
Hello guys,

I need your help.

First i want to say that I don't have received yet the SMS confirming the unlock permission
I asked for the bootloader to be unlock on the official website. 10 days later, I asked on the forum for moderator to submit my application.

When i go back on the unlock page from de official website its only give me the possibility to download the flash unlock tool.

So i don't know if my application was granted or not because i don't received the SMS even after 15 days...

I flashed the ROM to the chinese on (developper) version : 6.4.21.
When I use the flashing tool after the permission check (that allows me to continue) I try to launch the unlocking process but it stops at 50% (the first step) saying that the device couldn't be identify (Mi acount not the same on the phone than on the pc) but it is the same because I only have one.

More over, i can't flash the device to an older version of the Developper ROM because the device says that the update can't be checked.

I don't know what to do can you help me ?

Thank you !

Just worked for me yesterday in Mi4c prime.

Only one thing, Once you have TWRP installed you have to launch the boot recovery from OTA menu.

(Power On + Vol up) does not work, also open fastboot.

I think it's better than loose your time waiting xiaomi unlock code....

It worked for me 2 weeks ago. Actually i used the official method. When i came back from my week off (holydays yeah!) i tried to unlock with the tool and it worked. Then I had some troubles to flash the new rom (bootloop so I had to flash the fastboot rom in order to debug...).

And moreover, i never received the SMS. But if you are in the same situation than me, go to the unlock page on the official website, Loggin and if the website offer you to download the tool it means you're able to unlock !

So the topic is closed ^^
Thank for the help btw !