I want to help as Thai translator

Pagonpat

Members
Feb 25, 2024
This custom rom is great but the only problem is language. Some part of the UI appear Chinese or English text not Thai.
I want to help with Thai translation because I am Thai and speak Thai as main language and also speak English
(eg.This part of UI is missing Thai language)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-06-20-21-00-707_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-06-20-21-00-707_com.android.updater.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:
We don't have a translation team for Thai. We use the Global translation, hence some stuff are not translated.
If you want to take upon yourself the responsibility of maintaining an up-to-date translation repository, see how others maintain a repository and make one for Thai, let us know when it's ready.

Thanks for your respond, I did a research about Translation Developer Guide and upon ended up in this thread
However I can't access to this link in the thread.
Can you help me by sending me a working link?
We don't have a translation team for Thai. We use the Global translation, hence some stuff are not translated.
If you want to take upon yourself the responsibility of maintaining an up-to-date translation repository, see how others maintain a repository and make one for Thai, let us know when it's ready.

Thanks for your respond, I did a research about Translation Developer Guide and upon ended up in this thread
However I can't access to this link in the thread.
Can you help me by sending me a working link?
I don't have any. That post is from 2012...
In any case, I don't deal with translations, maybe someone else can help you.