[ICON] MIUI icons

vicing8

Members
Sep 17, 2020
System partition can't be mounted
you do not understand, if you have access, then you can just drop the files from the archive
/data/system/theme_magic/customized_icons - after applying the standard theme, unnecessary icons will disappear
/system/media/theme/default
/system/media/theme/miui_mod_icons
building on these paths

mikesoer

Members
Oct 21, 2021
The right web software service can help you get your website up and running in no time at all. However, before selecting a web software service, you should first evaluate your need https://syndicode.com/services/mvp-development/. For example, if you need only basic website functionality, then you can select an easy to use and flexible WYSIWYG editor. If you need advanced graphic design and animation features, then it would be better to hire an experienced web software service. In addition, you should also consider the kind of software offered by the agency. It would be better to choose a web software project with a good reputation. For instance, reputed software development companies offer many free web software projects. You can even use these projects to check the skills of the company. Alternatively, you can also hire a professional web software agency with numerous positive reviews.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2021
you do not understand, if you have access, then you can just drop the files from the archive
/data/system/theme_magic/customized_icons - after applying the standard theme, unnecessary icons will disappear
building on these paths
I deleted the unwanted icons from both, reapplied the theme and nothing. Clear dalvin and cache didn't help.. I guess i'll have to manually add the icons i want to change. Do you know how i could possibly extract the default icons (from official rom for eg) so that i don't have to recreate them?

Sep 4, 2021
I deleted the unwanted icons from both, reapplied the theme and nothing. Clear dalvin and cache didn't help.. I guess i'll have to manually add the icons i want to change. Do you know how i could possibly extract the default icons (from official rom for eg) so that i don't have to recreate them?
I manually changed the files in both folders with correct names but once again nothing (i reaplied the theme of course).. And once again because they can't just provide the original icon pack as well‍♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️

Sep 4, 2021
building on these paths
Sooo this didn't work either...

Sep 4, 2021
building on these paths
These are my modification, any fix suggestion? @Poney70 maybe you?