[ICON] MIUI icons

System partition can't be mounted
you do not understand, if you have access, then you can just drop the files from the archive
/data/system/theme_magic/customized_icons - after applying the standard theme, unnecessary icons will disappear
/system/media/theme/default
/system/media/theme/miui_mod_icons
building on these paths

you do not understand, if you have access, then you can just drop the files from the archive
/data/system/theme_magic/customized_icons - after applying the standard theme, unnecessary icons will disappear
building on these paths
I deleted the unwanted icons from both, reapplied the theme and nothing. Clear dalvin and cache didn't help.. I guess i'll have to manually add the icons i want to change. Do you know how i could possibly extract the default icons (from official rom for eg) so that i don't have to recreate them?

I deleted the unwanted icons from both, reapplied the theme and nothing. Clear dalvin and cache didn't help.. I guess i'll have to manually add the icons i want to change. Do you know how i could possibly extract the default icons (from official rom for eg) so that i don't have to recreate them?
I manually changed the files in both folders with correct names but once again nothing (i reaplied the theme of course).. And once again because they can't just provide the original icon pack as well‍♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️

building on these paths
Sooo this didn't work either...

building on these paths
These are my modification, any fix suggestion? @Poney70 maybe you?

Simply amazing, I even thinking to go back to stock MIUI, since the I don´t like the .EU ones, but you save me a lot of hour downloading archives to do it... Me and my POCO X3 PRO are so thankfull with you. King. :emoji_crown:

Reactions: Poney70
Authors: vicing8

MIUI version - 10, 11, 12

Font - MiLanProVF (in the best traditions and love of Lei Jun)

Installation method: Recovery

Description: Icon pack is 100% consistent with the design and style requirements of MIUI 12, there are more than 1400 icons in the package.

All icons are drawn in a vector, even _ you can applaud _ standard MIUI icons that are present by default. We tried to fill in all the demanded applications from the market, but of course, if you need it, write and we will draw and add your icons to the pack.

Download: Mi icon - google drive v1.22
Changes 31.3: Updating Yandex applications, fixed bugs in activity

Update!
Download: Mi icon - google drive v3.9
Changes 21.09.10: Updating Yandex, Google applications, fixed bugs in activity. Reduced the size of the installer by re-arranging the icon pack.
Added many animation icons.

In test mode, I put together a simple theme for the theme manager - download: MIUI Icons PACK .mtz

Screenshot:
View attachment 38996View attachment 38997View attachment 38998
Is the font extracted from china rom or downloaded from the internet? I'm asking because from online it doesn't support weight adjustment

* Chrome, Keep, Chat icons are absolutely wrong. Wrong colors... Wrong shapes...
* My calendar icon stopped showing date number. I am regretful.

Why can't EU ROM show original icons? Just don't touch, keep original icons how they are. Why is it difficult not to change them? Who is responsible about icons in EU ROM community?

* Chrome, Keep, Chat icons are absolutely wrong. Wrong colors... Wrong shapes...
* My calendar icon stopped showing date number. I am regretful.

Why can't EU ROM show original icons? Just don't touch, keep original icons how they are. Why is it difficult not to change them? Who is responsible about icons in EU ROM community?
I dont like their icons either but i respect that it's their rom and their choices. That's why i use these icons

Hi, how to update icons? it's worth it? I have it installed, but I don't know which version.

Authors: vicing8

MIUI version - 10, 11, 12

Font - MiLanProVF (in the best traditions and love of Lei Jun)

Installation method: Recovery

Description: Icon pack is 100% consistent with the design and style requirements of MIUI 12, there are more than 1400 icons in the package.

All icons are drawn in a vector, even _ you can applaud _ standard MIUI icons that are present by default. We tried to fill in all the demanded applications from the market, but of course, if you need it, write and we will draw and add your icons to the pack.

Download: Mi icon - google drive v1.22
Changes 31.3: Updating Yandex applications, fixed bugs in activity

Update!
Download: Mi icon - google drive v3.9
Changes 21.09.10: Updating Yandex, Google applications, fixed bugs in activity. Reduced the size of the installer by re-arranging the icon pack.
Added many animation icons.

In test mode, I put together a simple theme for the theme manager - download: MIUI Icons PACK .mtz

Screenshot:
View attachment 38996View attachment 38997View attachment 38998
I have a question:

What does the "icons"-file inside "\tmp\installer\system\media\theme\default" do and how coudl I open it?