[ICON] MIUI icons

Nice job! The standard "files" application is missing its awesome animation though?

Skickat från min Mi Note 10 via Tapatalk
You can install the "setedit" application in the "system table" menu, find the "deviceLevelList" item and change the values to "v: 1, c: 3, g: 3" save the changes and reboot the device. The animation should appear.

Reactions: dannejanne
You can install the "setedit" application in the "system table" menu, find the "deviceLevelList" item and change the values to "v: 1, c: 3, g: 3" save the changes and reboot the device. The animation should appear.
Thank you I will try that later.

Sent from my V2056A using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it did not work @vicing8 but thanks anyway! It only works occasionally but most of the times not. Weird.

Sent from my V2056A using Tapatalk

Authors: vicing8

MIUI version - 10, 11, 12

Font - MiLanProVF (in the best traditions and love of Lei Jun)

Installation method: Recovery

Description: Icon pack is 100% consistent with the design and style requirements of MIUI 12, there are more than 1400 icons in the package.

All icons are drawn in a vector, even _ you can applaud _ standard MIUI icons that are present by default. We tried to fill in all the demanded applications from the market, but of course, if you need it, write and we will draw and add your icons to the pack.

Download: Mi icon - google drive v1.22
Changes 31.3: Updating Yandex applications, fixed bugs in activity

Update!
Download: Mi icon - google drive v3.9
Changes 21.09.10: Updating Yandex, Google applications, fixed bugs in activity. Reduced the size of the installer by re-arranging the icon pack.
Added many animation icons.

In test mode, I put together a simple theme for the theme manager - download: MIUI Icons PACK .mtz

Screenshot:
View attachment 33778View attachment 33777View attachment 33779
Very nice pac! My only suggestion for future updateis to use black border in icons like Spotify

Ok thanks but i cant install i mount system partition but its giveing install zip file error
Sorry for my bad eng
Install the .mtz version: MIUI Icons PACK .mtz

To import .mtz file:

- In Themes app: Go on "My account" (bottom-right button) > Tap on "Themes" tile > Tap on "Import" button (scroll down to see it)

Then apply "MIUI Icons PACK 3.5" in Themes app: Go on "My account" (bottom-right button) > Tap on "Icons" tile > Select "MIUI Icons PACK 3.5" and apply it

;)

Install the .mtz version: MIUI Icons PACK .mtz

To import .mtz file:

- In Themes app: Go on "My account" (bottom-right button) > Tap on "Themes" tile > Tap on "Import" button (scroll down to see it)

Then apply "MIUI Icons PACK 3.5" in Themes app: Go on "My account" (bottom-right button) > Tap on "Icons" tile > Select "MIUI Icons PACK 3.5" and apply it

;)
Yeah i try that but when i close app its getting square 2 sec later its back normal

İ want try twrp version but not working to me its want mount system
That's because your device has the new dynamic partitioning system and your TWRP can't modify the system partition. ;)

Do you have Magisk (root)? Creating a Magisk module is possible. :)

I will create a Magisk module tomorrow. ;)

Oh and I don't have the square bug with the TWRP version so the Magisk version will work fine too. :)
İ am using mtz version its have problem i want use full version thanks for createing new magisk module

I will create a Magisk module tomorrow. ;)

Oh and I don't have the square bug with the TWRP version so the Magisk version will work fine too. :)
I'm also interested in that. All this modification and discussion because they can't provide either an option or both icon packs‍♀️