If miui v6 is like this...

He doesn't have to have Sixth sense to announce this.
He might be already knowing when & for what all devices MIUI V6 is going to be released....

He doesn't have to have Sixth sense to announce this.
He might be already knowing when & for what all devices MIUI V6 is going to be released....
We only know one device thats all

http://www.miui.com/thread-1644357-1-1.html

222130xe50syof7zfqy8xj.png.thumb.jpg

222129ewmmr2dp6mb6don5.png.thumb.jpg

222129aloxliiy719ygyi4.png.thumb.jpg

222127tusxhh8spnsnp813.png.thumb.jpg

222126ntro2ztfjr52qaj5.png.thumb.jpg

Reactions: tmz83 and siropchik
I have ported MIUI v6 to Nexus 5, but the layout is all messed up and SystemUI crashes :)
MIUI v6 is clearly not ready for phones yet...

I have ported MIUI v6 to Nexus 5, but the layout is all messed up and SystemUI crashes :)
There are two branches.. Phones and tablets... :)

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: datagutt
V6?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-4g ( the "g" is for graveyard not for great )...with tapatalk 26°

I think we need to wait another 2 hrs from now. We can expect the new ROM till 20:00hrs Chinese time. After that it is unlikely to get announced.

I think we need to wait another 2 hrs from now. We can expect the new ROM till 20:00hrs Chinese time. After that it is unlikely to get announced.
Where do you get this information from?
When things like this get launched don't they do a press conference?

He doesn't say that there WILL be a launch. What he means is, that IF there will be a launch today, it has to be in the comming two hours. If i understand it correctly

He doesn't say that there WILL be a launch. What he means is, that IF there will be a launch today, it has to be in the comming two hours. If i understand it correctly
exactly..

I`ve lost my hope of a release today since they´ve release an actual V5 .. :/
But it would be nice indeed ..

I'm also pretty sure it won't be today. Since Xiaomi is busy today with the MI3 release in Singapore. Don't think they would do two of those importants things (release of Mi3 and MIUI V6) in 1 day

Hell, still they should just make an announcement. I don't care about a release but an announcement would be nice. But I guess Xiaomi still have a long way to go as a company. That's also the reason I do not mind them not going international as in US or EU. They are still to inexperienced to enter those markets.

And from my personal opinion, their phones suck except for the Xiaomi M2(S) lol. Mi3 screen to body ratio is like 2009-ish :p

Mi3S coming in April, in my opinion Miui v6 coming with it. or not... : D
Judging by the timing of the leaks and proximity to the annual Xiaomi festival we believe the next Xiaomi phone Lei Jun refers to in the below Weibo message will launch on April 9th.

600x351xxiaomi-leijun.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tZF8J-qH62.jpg

source

If you guys remember it, MIUIv5 was announced together with Mi2S. MIUIv5 was in beta already before the announcement.

I expect official announcement of MIUIv6 together with Mi3S.
As @Wajk mentioned around 9 april

Beta could be earlier, MIUIv6 is already in beta for Nexus 7 and translations are already in progress

I hate this snail speed in software update. Xiaomi is doing so well in terms of hardware sales, but why the heck it is so slow in software update release ?
They are busy in making money & not at all worried about what users want once the phone is being sold to a customer !
They are so mean... Nice attitude Xiaomi... Keep it up. You will soon be known as one in the History for sure.

I hate this snail speed in software update. Xiaomi is doing so well in terms of hardware sales, but why the heck it is so slow in software update release ?
They are busy in making money & not at all worried about what users want once the phone is being sold to a customer !
They are so mean... Nice attitude Xiaomi... Keep it up. You will soon be known as one in the History for sure.

Hi bro,
enjoy your high-end and low-price Xiaomi device with any of the available ROMs and don't be sooooo strict (and unfair) with Xiaomi. This is what they can afford, they are not perfect!
Let me just remind you that they HAVEN'T upgraded MI2 AT ALL since its release two years ago, 'cause MIUI V5 was merely a themed version of V4 (both Jelly Bean 4.1.1) and not an upgrade! We had the same discussion last year, while waiting the release of V5. So, my friendly recommendation to you is to ignore Xiaomi. Enjoy your device and give all credits to the devs who deliver us the most up-to-date ROMs to use. ;)

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
I support absolutely the Developers who are obviously ignored by Xiaomi... Without them my device would have been even more bland.
But i don't agree with this sentence...
enjoy your high-end and low-price Xiaomi device
There are few companies who provide high end hrdware at even lesser price than Xiaomi. I dont want to name them now but very soon if you insist me to. It is not about that thing only bro.
If they want to they can & they will but once you are famous & have generated enough revenue from selling your devices, you don't care what users say unless you feel the heat from them.
I am sure, very soon Xiaomi is going to learn a lesson from other budding Chinese companies only ! i am a very big fan of Chinese Technology. It is all about your commitment towards your product , reputation & support.

I am observing Xiaomi's next move...:cool: