I'm in a bootloo`and I can't enter into fastboot mode

GroveTerm

Members
Jan 24, 2023
Hello.
First, I'm spanish, so my english is bad, sorry.

Last week, I tried to flash my phone's ROM, but it didn't work and I got into a bootloop.
At that time, I was able to get into fastboot mode, but when trying to run the command "fastboot boot recovery.img" to get into twrp, I got an error midway through and got back into bootloop.
Now I can't enter into fastbot mode anymore.
I have waited for my phone's battery to run out, but it does not enter fastboot when charging it either, I have not tried to enter EDL mode because I do not know how to use it.
Can somebody help me?

The order is fastboot boot twrp.img Before you have to change the name of your img on pc to twrp.img, if it has a longer name.

The order is fastboot boot twrp.img Before you have to change the name of your img on pc to twrp.img, if it has a longer name.
Sorry, but the name of the img-file doesn't matter at all, you can name it whatever you want. And the fastboot command is not always the same, it's dependant on the device:

The problem is, I can't enter into fastboot mode.
Can I flash the rom without enter into fastboot mode while I am into a bootloop?