Improve sound recording in videos.

divid3byzer0

Members
Apr 22, 2013
I noticed that audio noise reduction is very aggressive when you record videos, to the point of when you're recording a quiet scene, some audio artifacts creep in.

Is there any way to change this, like edit some camera config file?

I agree,
worth fixing on the next update.

Xiaomi mi2 is very aggressive when cancelling noise, I also hear high frequency noise on a quiet scene.

Would also like to see some improvements in audio quality during video recording. The picture quality is great, but the sound leaves a lot to be desired. I would say it's currently average to slightly below average.

Swyped from my Mi 2

My Xiaomi Mi2S 16 GB 8 MP has problem with video recording sound. I took video from back camera, and after I played, I heard sound "nging nging". I can not hear the voice, only sound "nging nging". What happen with my video ?

My Xiaomi Mi2S 16 GB 8 MP has problem with video recording sound. I took video from back camera, and after I played, I heard sound "nging nging". I can not hear the voice, only sound "nging nging". What happen with my video ?
Post sample...

~Tapatalk 4~

I do not understand what do you mean ?
Also I have problem with MIUI compass. The needle always show the south direction. The correct direction is west, but the compass show south. I did several calibration, but still not working.

Calibrate your compass...
Post video sample here...

~Tapatalk 4~

Actually I want to send the movie showing the video recording sound "nging", but the movie file type is 3gp. Can I send the movie to your address? What is your address?

3gp is movie file type. I took the video recording and save under the file name .3gp. If I want to upload a file here, Has to be jpeg, zip, not 3gp.
I want to show you that video recording sound is very bad, heard "nging nging"

video recorded by camera is .mp4.... why yours is 3gp..? its for MMS..?

I do not know. But can you help me how to solve the sound "nging nging" in my video recording ?
Is a problem like that in MI2S and can not be fixed ?
Is the factory defect ?

I do not know. But can you help me how to solve the sound "nging nging" in my video recording ?
Is a problem like that in MI2S and can not be fixed ?
Is the factory defect ?

what resolution did you set for your video..?