Incoming calls, numbers not recognized

acidflow

Members
Nov 5, 2011
I have a problem with numbers not being recognized or mapped to my contacts for incoming calls.

I use a corporate setup where I need to dial an extra 0 (or the country code) in front of all numbers to get to an external line.

This also effects incoming calls, giving all domestic numbers an extra 0 in front.

The result of this is that none of my contacts that are stored using the country code, in my case +46 (Sweden), will be recognized and show up for incoming calls.

The strange thing is that when looking in the call log all numbers are recognized and mapped to the correct contact.

I have tried a variety of different ROMs and this is the only one that have had this problem.

I am running DesireZ 1.11.4.

Thank you for an otherwise brilliant ROM,
//AF

I have a problem with numbers not being recognized or mapped to my contacts for incoming calls.

I use a corporate setup where I need to dial an extra 0 (or the country code) in front of all numbers to get to an external line.

This also effects incoming calls, giving all domestic numbers an extra 0 in front.

The result of this is that none of my contacts that are stored using the country code, in my case +46 (Sweden), will be recognized and show up for incoming calls.

The strange thing is that when looking in the call log all numbers are recognized and mapped to the correct contact.

I have tried a variety of different ROMs and this is the only one that have had this problem.

I am running DesireZ 1.11.4.

Thank you for an otherwise brilliant ROM,
//AF

have you tried putting the number that apears on the calling id as the number of contact? for example my number is 15-6572-1191 so the calling id apears +541165721191. that number may work :)

Hi,

I'm about to log case and since I found a similar bug so I will post here if you don mind. My problem almost same with you. I'm from Malaysia and my country code is +60

When received incoming call and this is what I get +6012 3456789. If my contact's number is store with country code then no problem at all but if my contact is save without country code then it will not found any. especially in SMS. it will display 2 separate group.

And, for outgoing call.. I need to dial +60 in order to have same group in the call list else it will appear different group in the call list as well.

Any advise?

Hi, I have found kind of a workaround for my problem by using a app called "Prefixer". This app will add/remove/replace parts of incoming and outgoing calls.
Hope this will be of some assistance until this bug gets fixed.

//af