Incremental Update To Stable 16

SamAnderson

Members
Jan 1, 2013
Anyone downloaded and installed yet? Have got it, about 15 megs but can't flash via CWM so am thinking full ROM if it's worth it?

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Phone picked it up as an update but as I said won't flash via CWM, think it's only possible through stock recovery. Not sure what's been fixed/new as there isn't a change log that I can find, yet in any case. Full ROM Stable 16 can be found on the official MIUI English site though but reluctant to try a dirty flash as I don't want to lose all my current settings/tweaks. Anyways, hopefully someone else will know more :)

what is the folder mobile toolkit with a file inside called: iAmCdRom.iso

for PC?
what drivers

Alspo the rom still have the issue of XXXXL Google page in Miui Browser

All I found inside this ISO image was this file: Micro-USB_1_01.pdf :)

For REDMI iAmCdRom.iso inside only documents with Micro USB data. Better to delete, cant be used. In my ROMs always deleted.

So people is there any way to install this update manually as it won't work in a custom recovery & I don't have or can't boot into a stock recovery? Ideas anyone?

I installed this "normally", e. g., through TWRP

Thanks for the reply. Still not working for me though, keep getting the 'assert failed...blah blah' so not sure what's up - unless it's something to do with my tweaks to system files like buildprop, etc.

attention because there was a bad TWRP in that thread a while a go and the dev has updated it.
I used to had that same issue you described and after I changed the TWRP all was solved.
Makes no difference remove ytweaks and mod you might have installed beacuse if you go to recovery and make all wipes all will be wiped. I question if you are doing things right?

Reactions: SamAnderson
attention because there was a bad TWRP in that thread a while a go and the dev has updated it.
I used to had that same issue you described and after I changed the TWRP all was solved.
Makes no difference remove ytweaks and mod you might have installed beacuse if you go to recovery and make all wipes all will be wiped. I question if you are doing things right?

Yep have flashed so many different roms so think I'm going about things the right way :) Will try again though & see how it goes after reinstalling TWRP, fingers x'd!

can someone add init.d support to thsi last stable?
just add this and nothing more would be great to be able to apply some scripts