Informations Battery

Stefano131270

Members
Oct 4, 2015
I'm sorry for my english.
Hello everyone, I have always been doubtful to buy phones with the battery is not removable, and I 'often with my phones of removing it as it was blocked. I do not believe that to be the case for Xiaomi! You as you are? if there should crash 'a combination with the keys to restart? It could happen that the battery needs to be replaced after a few months because 'no more' performance? I am very interested in this information according to me notes or notes I Pro. I thank all of you, Stefano.

Mi scuso per il mio Inglese.
Ciao a tutti, sono sempre stato dubbioso a comperare telefoni con la batteria non removibile, mi e' capitato spesso con i miei telefoni di doverla rimuovere in quanto si era bloccato. Questo non credo che sia il caso per Xiaomi! Voi come vi trovate? se dovesse bloccarsi c'e' una combinazione con i tasti per riavviarlo? Non potrebbe capitare che la batteria dopo alcuni mesi sia da sostituire perche' non piu' performante? sono molto interessato a queste informazioni in funzione a Mi Note o Mi note Pro. Ringrazio tutti voi, Stefano.

long press power button will restart your device...
His answer to me is worth a lot! thanks for the availability, World xiaomi I love it!

La sua risposta per me vale tantissimo! grazie mille per la disponibilità, il Mondo xiaomi mi piace tantissimo!