Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

hi,

I followed the steps but after reboot, the magisk app is still not installed.
1000000064.png

hi,

I followed the steps but after reboot, the magisk app is still not installed.
View attachment 51452
Magisk app IS installed - you posted the screenshot FROM Magisk app

However, Magisk (mask, service, whatever we call) is not installed, that's what Magisk APP shows: Magisk NA

So, what did you do - did you patch and flash the patched img, describe your steps. Nobody can help you without the detailed info

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ

XIAOMI 13 Pro Xiaomi.eu MIUI 14.0.28.0 TMBCCNXM stable - Bug in the operation Install of the "France Identity" application​

Hello everyone
Help
Bug in the operation Install of the "France Identity" application which generates an error "The absence of certain security mechanisms on your phone prevents the use of France Identity

Smartphone Brand: Xiaomi
Model: XIAOMI 13 Pro
Rom: Xiaomi.eu MIUI 14.0.28.0 TMBCCNXM stable
Magisk 27.0
Zygisk: Yes
PlayIntegrityFix_v15.8
See attached screenshot

Thank you for your answers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223-160827_CamScanner.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223-160827_CamScanner.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20240223-160744_CamScanner.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223-160744_CamScanner.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20240223-160725_CamScanner.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223-160725_CamScanner.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20240223-160658_CamScanner.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223-160658_CamScanner.jpg
    639.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20240223-160634_CamScanner.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223-160634_CamScanner.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20240223-160600_CamScanner.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223-160600_CamScanner.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_2024-02-23-16-43-09-702_com.androidfung.drminfo-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-23-16-43-09-702_com.androidfung.drminfo-edit.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_2024-02-23-16-43-29-992_com.androidfung.drminfo-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-23-16-43-29-992_com.androidfung.drminfo-edit.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_2024-02-23-16-43-29-992_com.androidfung.drminfo-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-23-16-43-29-992_com.androidfung.drminfo-edit.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 214
Last edited by a moderator:

XIAOMI 13 Pro Xiaomi.eu MIUI 14.0.28.0 TMBCCNXM stable - Bug in the operation Install of the "France Identity" application​

Hello everyone
Help
Bug in the operation Install of the "France Identity" application which generates an error "The absence of certain security mechanisms on your phone prevents the use of France Identity

Smartphone Brand: Xiaomi
Model: XIAOMI 13 Pro
Rom: Xiaomi.eu MIUI 14.0.28.0 TMBCCNXM stable
Magisk 27.0
Zygisk: Yes
PlayIntegrityFix_v15.8
See attached screenshot

Thank you for your answersView attachment 51469View attachment 51473
THERE IS NO 'BUG'. That's the price of unlocking BL, installing custom ROMs, potentially rooting your phone

Various apps use various methods to detect the aforementioned modifications. If you're not ready to play that cat and mice game and to look around the forums and TG channels and to test and find solutions (what works today may no more tomorrow and you will have to search for new tricks and spoofs again):

- return back to stock ROM, stock recovery, unroot, everything official
- relock your Bootloader

and you won't have the problems anymore

Or look around, try various Magisk forks (Stable/Canary, Delta/Kitsune or Alpha), try with Zygisk or Zygisk-Next, try with DenyList, Unmount Modules, SU List, try LSPosed with Hide My Apps and maybe Bootloader Spoofer, etc.You French app maybe really looks for Strong Integrity (in that case only stock + locked BL will do) or one of combination from above will (temporarily) do the trick - but you have to find it or find somebody who found the trick and posted somewhere the how-to guide

Last edited:
Reactions: clubnetatous
My best regards and thanks to @Kacper Skrzypek for his very well detailed and laid down guide. Just a confirmation (it seems already crystal clear to me reading the guide in the opening post but I'd like to be certain about that): the Play integrity fix Magisk module and the xiaomi.eu injector are alternatives. I assume the former is the preferred choice for users having rooted phones while the latter for others who don't. My main concern is being certain that things are just like that and there aren't usage scenarios where the xiaomi.eu app is preferrable even if you have a rooted mobile.
I'm currently in the former case and everything is just fine (including Google Wallet) but I'm in great troubles with getting a banking app to work. It detects my mobile is rooted (Magisk 27.0 stable) and it just refuses to open.
I've tried everything (hiding Magisk renaming it, enforcing the deny list adding the app to it, installing Lsposed module and then Hyde My App (HMA) by it creating a blacklist) to no avail and I'm currently clueless. I know that Play integrity and root detection are two rather different things and I know even better if possible that my issues aren't related to inaccuracies in the opening guide or bugs in the xiaomi.eu rom. I'd just like to understand if something else could be done like following a different approach or I just need to give up. Magisk Delta is referenced often (even here) but it seems it doesn't support modules so how to use Play integrity fix for example? There might be a way for sure and probably it is outlined here, I need to check but it remains that, in spite of what I read as a main Magisk Delta feature, Magisk Hide is available even with Magisk 27.0 and I'm already using it. Maybe it gets caught because of Zygisk which isn't needed by Delta, I don't know. What about Magisk Canary as another possible alternative? I don't know.
Thanks in advance for your help! :)

My best regards and thanks to @Kacper Skrzypek for his very well detailed and laid down guide. Just a confirmation (it seems already crystal clear to me reading the guide in the opening post but I'd like to be certain about that): the Play integrity fix Magisk module and the xiaomi.eu injector are alternatives. I assume the former is the preferred choice for users having rooted phones while the latter for others who don't. My main concern is being certain that things are just like that and there aren't usage scenarios where the xiaomi.eu app is preferrable even if you have a rooted mobile.
I'm currently in the former case and everything is just fine (including Google Wallet) but I'm in great troubles with getting a banking app to work. It detects my mobile is rooted (Magisk 27.0 stable) and it just refuses to open.
I've tried everything (hiding Magisk renaming it, enforcing the deny list adding the app to it, installing Lsposed module and then Hyde My App (HMA) by it creating a blacklist) to no avail and I'm currently clueless. I know that Play integrity and root detection are two rather different things and I know even better if possible that my issues aren't related to inaccuracies in the opening guide or bugs in the xiaomi.eu rom. I'd just like to understand if something else could be done like following a different approach or I just need to give up. Magisk Delta is referenced often (even here) but it seems it doesn't support modules so how to use Play integrity fix for example? There might be a way for sure and probably it is outlined here, I need to check but it remains that, in spite of what I read as a main Magisk Delta feature, Magisk Hide is available even with Magisk 27.0 and I'm already using it. Maybe it gets caught because of Zygisk which isn't needed by Delta, I don't know. What about Magisk Canary as another possible alternative? I don't know.
Thanks in advance for your help! :)
Zygisk is MANDATORY for PIF module, PIF module will never work without

Indeed, PIF catches DroidGuard requests by a Zygisk hook - no Zygisk, no hook, no spoofs by the PI Fix/Fork modules and no passing Play Integrity

If you don't want Zygisk, then no need to bother by installing the PIF nodule and try instead by using the Xiaomi.eu injector (however, you must still hide the Magisk by MagiskHide - but not by SuList if you use Kitsune with SuList enabled)

HMA is not needed for Play Integrity

Also, ppl have reported issues with other modules on Kitsune (Delta).- maybe they just don't know to properly configure Kitsune but that's out-of-topic for this Forum.
Problems with properly configuring Kitsune should have been addressed (clear, general instructions provided b the Kitsune developer - there is something on the Kisune GitHub but for many users that's not enough, it requires knowing and understanding under-the-hood principles how Unmount modules work, how SuList works, why Zygisk nodules require Zygisk).
All i all, better use the latest Magisk Canary + Zygisk + Shamiko (not ZygiskNext)

Last edited:
... but I'm in great troubles with getting a banking app to work. It detects my mobile is rooted (Magisk 27.0 stable) and it just refuses to open.
I've tried everything...
I had a similar issue but in my case, I finally managed to open my banking app which was still able to detect that's something wrong with my phone (Xiaomi 13 + xiaomi.eu stable)

Here is my setup:
- I have uninstalled the xiaomi.eu injector app
- I have Magisk 27 too (renamed to a different package/hidden)
- I also installed Ice Box, with it I'm keeping Magisk disabled.
On Magisk I installed modules:
- Play Integrity Fix (PIF) (I had osmosis one too in the past with same results)
- Shamiko v1.0.1 (300) by LSPosed, because of this I do not have enabled "Enforce DenyList" I my case I was able to pass the banking app validation after that I installed Shamiko module.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-11-01-13-12-257_mgcwxgy.b.im.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-11-01-13-12-257_mgcwxgy.b.im.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2024-03-11-01-13-19-535_mgcwxgy.b.im.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-11-01-13-19-535_mgcwxgy.b.im.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_2024-03-11-01-13-25-615_mgcwxgy.b.im.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-11-01-13-25-615_mgcwxgy.b.im.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 77
Apologies if this has been asked already. I have an X5 pro Redwood. I have a custom rom installed with an unlocked bootloader. Are my options with regard to having working Wallet the follow:

Install Miui Global Rom, relock the bootloader

Stay with custom rom - magisk with PIF

EU Stable rom with xiaomi.eu inject app?

Thank you

Before I completely lose my mind, please (PLEASE) help me troubleshoot the reason why i'm not passing device integrity.

I have flashed the stable HyperOS rom on my garnet and the device was not certified.

I have updated the GPay Module apk and the device still was not certified.

So these are the steps I took:
1. Installed latest Kitsune Magisk (v27)
2. Enabled Zygisk and MagiskHide
3. Installed latest Play Integrity Fix (this automatically uninstalled the inject apk, as stated by OP)
4. Installed playcurl
5. Installed AutoPIF apk
6. Used AutoPIF to download a fingerprint

The device was still not certified.

So:

7. Cleared Google Services Framework, Google Play Services, Google Play cache and data

Device still not certified

8. Added Google Services Framework and Google Play Services to MagiskHide (I hid the gms process)

Device is now only passing MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY but did not pass MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY

I wonder if the problem is that I have flashed a modem from latest EEA firmware as the one included in the stable release did not work with my SIM.

The fingerprint from the stable release is Xiaomi/garnet/miproduct:14/UKQ1.231003.002/V816.0.1.0.UNRCNXM:user/release-keys
9. I tried changing the fingeprint with MagiskHidePropsConfig (I used a certified fingerprint from the list)

Still can't pass device integrity.

Some guidance will be greatly appreciated.

At the very beginning, all you had to do was clear "all data" from the Google Play app and restart the device. You don't need any wilds and root.

- Uninstall all modules from Magisk
- uninstall root (Magisk) or install the ROM again as an update
- Clear all GPlay app data
- reboot the device.
- done

PS:
Not installing the modem is not the reason you won't pass the integrity test.

Reactions: Montblanc0
At the very beginning, all you had to do was clear "all data" from the Google Play app and restart the device. You don't need any wilds and root.
Thanks.

That was done, i just left all of the clear/reboot cycles out of the list. I still was not able to pass.

Also, i needed root anyways.

What i have done is:

1. Remove gms from the hidelist (I only kept com.google.process.gapps enabled)

2. Reinstalled the GPay module

3. Clear caches/data + reboot

I'm now passing BASIC.

I don't which of those made it work, but at this point i'm keeping both PIF and the GPay module installed. I just hope they won't clash with each other at some point.

EDIT: Although the device is now certified, Google Wallet crashed with "unable to set active account". I wonder if i have to use some shenanigans like the SQLite fix as i have messed with the device fingerprints

EDIT 2: Found a solution on this forums. It looks like it wasn't related to device attestation at all

P.S.: I also removed com.google.process.gapps from the hidelist. Zygisk should take care of gms so you won't need to hide any Google process. Wallet is not hidden as well.

Last edited:
As you are aware, new Stable releases (including rebuilds that are currently in the works) do not include our fix for passing SafetyNet/Play Integrity checks. There's the guide how to flash Magisk and relevant fix on these ROMs.

NOTE: You have to repeat the process (at least installing Magisk) after EVERY ROM UPDATE!

UPDATE 9.12.2023:
We have implemented our fix in recent ROMs (AFTER 1.12.2023). If you want to use Play Integrity Fix, you must:
- uninstall eu.xiaomi.module.inject updates (if you updated module to newer version than present in ROM),
- disable eu.xiaomi.module.inject app (possible on ROMs released AFTER 7.12.2023).

If you can't do these steps, you will have to use another Magisk module to remove it from system (until an update for your phone, released after 7.12.2023, is available).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!
Thx a lot! it works ! you are my hero

Hi there, I got a Xiaomi 13T Pro (corot) / Redmi K60 Ultra and I'm trying to root my phone.

I downloaded the official V14.0.16.0.TMLEUXM Corot_eea rom and flashed it (came with V14.0.4.0.TMLEUXM) but could not find a download for it to extract the boot.img or init_boot.img file from.

I downloaded the Magisk 27.0 (27000) app, from there performed install to patch both the init_boot.img and boot.img files, copied them to my local computer, rebooted the phone into fastmode and tried to flash the files.

Code:
D:\adb>fastboot flash boot mp_boot.img
Sending 'boot_a' (65536 KB)                        OKAY [  1.638s]
Writing 'boot_a'                                   OKAY [  0.070s]
Finished. Total time: 1.794s

D:\adb>fastboot flash init_boot mp_init_boot.img
Warning: skip copying init_boot image avb footer (init_boot partition size: 0, init_boot image size: 8388608).
Sending 'init_boot' (8192 KB)                      OKAY [  0.214s]
Writing 'init_boot'                                FAILED (remote: 'partition does not exist')
fastboot: error: Command failed

D:\adb>fastboot reboot
Rebooting                                          OKAY [  0.013s]
Finished. Total time: 0.016s

The phone reboots succesfully and I get back into my phone normally, but when I now open the Magisk app, it says, Installed: Not available, Zygisk: No, Ramdisk: yes. (basically same as before).

I rebooted, did not make a change.

I removed the app, installed it again, tried again, same thing.

Am I missing something?

try it with twrp, fastboot by me also not working. and magisk.apk rename to magisk.zip

Gesendet von meinem 2201123G mit Tapatalk

try it with twrp, fastboot by me also not working. and magisk.apk rename to magisk.zip

Gesendet von meinem 2201123G mit Tapatalk
I can't There's no TWRP support or any custom recovery for this device. I can sideload using the stock recovery, but that doesn't work either. It is immediately done with error and reboots, all within a second of executing the command. Not even sending a file over.

Still haven't gotten it working. I tried flashing the vbmeta.img with verification disabled as described as optional step on the magisk website, then rebooted, phone booted into recovery and was unable to normal boot. From there I performed a clean wipe which resetted the phone but it worked again, but now a day later, magisk app still not showing up.

At this point, I'm considering other methods. There's a one-click-root service that you have to pay for. starting to sound like a good option now.

Last edited:
YAY! I got Magisk 27000 installed using Fastboot, with help from One-Click-Root.

The problem is that you need to patch init_boot.img (the 8mb) file, and then you have to flash it as follows:

flash init_boot_ab patched_init_boot.img

It may also be that you have to flash boot.img, I read somewhere that someone had patched both, and then it worked, even though One-Click-Root said only init_boot.img needed to be patched. I had that still patched from before.

After this was a succes, fastboot reboot worked normally, and magisk now told me to finish the install. I rebooted, and I now have superUser access.

I can die happy now!