Instruction, How To Fix Google Market Error 963 Part 1

Hi. I also have error 963. Flashing the fastboot stable rom and then the developer one did not help. I would like to flash the data image posted above but the link is broken. Could you please upload this somewhere else? Thanks!

Thanks, you are right. The link didn't work from my tablet but it worked from My PC. Moreover, flashing the data image fixed my app store problem (963). The rest of the methods didn't work for me and I was quite desperate. Thank you very much for uploading this.

Reactions: realtebo
If you have problem, I have a copy of the archive into my Drive. I could share it

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Quick question: I have version 6.3.17
Can I easily update to the last MiPad Version via TRWP? Or will this delete all my iles now?

Hi, I followed the instructions till "After that install 6.3.17 release from here from TWRP".

Install from where? I have downloaded it from here (https:// xiaomi.eu / community/threads/6-3-17.30633/) but I couldn't take it in from TWRP. I had to boot to native android to make it appear in my PC. Then I went to TWRP and clicked on install. It said "install failed" because something was corrupted. I wiped and now I CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

Now my pc doesn't detect the MiPad 2, and it doesn't boot native android. It got stucked on "android" screen.

Please help me, before I throw this tab out the window.

If you are going to do something like that, that means that you are familiar with driver installations and command line.

1. Download Native android from here: https://pucina.dedyn.io:8181/data/public/8916ec
2. Extract platform-tools.rar from archive downloaded above to somewhere (let's say c:\platform-tools, let's call it N1)
3. Extract folder Native-release to somewhere (let's say c:\Native-release, let's call it N2)
4. Move content of the folder Native-release (N2) (flash_all.bat and folder images) to folder platform-tools (N1)
5. Connect pad to PC
6. In Windows explorer, when platform-tools (N1) folder opened press Shift and right mouse button and select "Open command window here".
6. Boot into fastboot with buttons combination or write in black window "adb reboot bootloader"
7. When you tab in fastboot mode write in black window flash_all.bat

After that, when tab will rebooted you will get native android in it. Now you reboot into fastboot (of course it should be unlocked), flash TWRP. After that install 6.3.17 release from here from TWRP. And now most significant part: DIRECTLY AFTER FLASH SWIPE DALVIK, CACHE and DATA. DO NOT TOUCH SYSTEM NEITHER BEFORE NOR AFTER FLASH!!!!!
Then flash SuperSU.
I will also create separate thread how to flash SuperSU and TWRP.

this steps realy work, now my google play store is working, congratulations to members that create this tutorial.
my eternal gratitude