"international Version" From Ibuygou Spain Reseller

jose_antonio

Members
Nov 22, 2015
Hi there.

I have a little doubt about a post that ibuygou Spain reseller has made on Facebook.

They assure that they sell some Xiaomi phones with 4G(LTE) 800 band (b20), European Certificate (CE), English instructions, official european charger and global rom installed from factory. All available in: mi5, mi max, mi4, redmi 3, redmi 3 Pro, redmi note 3 pro

Is it possible or it's just half truth? I believe that an european charger and english instructions are possible, but 800 band? European Certificate straight from Xiaomi?

You can translate from the site: https://m.facebook.com/ibuygouspain...=feed_comment_reply&notif_id=1471095673972568

I'd like to know the real truth, to not be cheated.

Waiting your answers

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

I saw a Facebook post from ibuygou also that they are sending phones with B20 band to their spanish shop and will soon tell after review that are they really B20 band phones and as you described. Waiting for that.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: jose_antonio
I saw a Facebook post from ibuygou also that they are sending phones with B20 band to their spanish shop and will soon tell after review that are they really B20 band phones and as you described. Waiting for that.

But, from where I know, Xiaomi doesn't have b20 band in any of their phones.

Who's lying then?

But, from where I know, Xiaomi doesn't have b20 band in any of their phones.

Who's lying then?

Actually Xiaomi has one phone with b20. Redmi Note 3 special edition. So the rumors could be true about these devices, I have seen the same phones with text b20 in aliexpress store too which is Xiaomi authorized store but they have been for preorder only.