Xiaomi Xiaomi Press Conference & Product Launch Visit To Beijing By Miuiandroid.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
arkadaslar. konya da yasiyorum. bilgi islem birimindeyim. MIUI telefonundan 1 adet inceleme imkani olsada turkiyede reklam yapsak iyi olur.

I also never heard of a mini sim. As far as I know there's sim, micro-sim and nano-sim (like in iPhone).
It'll be hard not to sell my Oppo Find5 and buy a Mi3... :)

There is Mini SIM slot.. just in the review was used Micro SIM with Mini SIM reduction..
365px-GSM_Micro_SIM_Card_vs._GSM_Mini_Sim_Card_-_Break_Apart.svg.png

What about the Glass type ? Is it the same as the Red Rice ?

The HongMi is Gorrila Glass 2

As an teardown of mi3 recently, it uses normal sim card :rolleyes:
Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

hopefully thats true, i dont understand the point of having more sizes of sim cards when the most used its still the normal one

Update: I feel pretty stupid, mini sim its the "normal" sim, the one that its used on almost every gsm phone with the exception of new smartphones and iphones..... im happy im looking foward for the mi-3

Thanks Mark. What about mi2s?is it seeing 4.2.2 or 4.3?

Sent from my GT-I9300

What about mi2s and 4.2.2 or 4.3.any chance?

Sent from my GT-I9300

Mi2 / Mi2s should be updated to 4.3, because the Adreno 320 is OpenGL ES 3.0 compatible.

But Xiaomi totally forgot to show some love to their customers base, as Apple made today -- announcing iOS7 for iPhone 4 (released in 2010) and later.

Hey Mark, you know of someone that works for the World largest IT distributer too. Well we've not meet yet.. Still we do offer the type of logistics that xiaomi could use across Europe and the USA.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

Hey Mark, you know of someone that works for the World largest IT distributer too. Well we've not meet yet.. Still we do offer the type of logistics that xiaomi could use across Europe and the USA.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

inbox me :)

Mi2 / Mi2s should be updated to 4.3, because the Adreno 320 is OpenGL ES 3.0 compatible.

But Xiaomi totally forgot to show some love to their customers base, as Apple made today -- announcing iOS7 for iPhone 4 (released in 2010) and later.

Mark have you heard anything on the above?

LTE? C'mon... It's been told already. No LTE for MI 3...

Oh !!!! Very bad news
if realy the M3 doesnt have the LTE
it will change my point of view about the order of the M3
this SnapDragon 800 is equiped with the LTE function ..

The Nexus 4 was also with LTE module. And it was actually working in Canada Bell operator. But it was disabled by Google in OTA updates.

the M3 is planed to be available in november only
Maybe they will change this info
Do you think it will be an, hardware issue or simply the ROM limitation ?

ROM limitation but without possiblility to unlock it.

oh very bad news
i am so disapointed
they are trying to make the fastest smartphone and the best high end phone
and they kill it because no LTE
in France the 4G is starting in october with 70% coverage of the french territory with Bouygues Telecom
this is the top actually, and Paris (where i am) is Full 4G

Lol... I can't stand reading this moaning about lack of LTE... You have no idea what are you talking about. Take a look at other Snapdragon S600/S800 smartphones? Do they have LTE? Not all.
Adding LTE whould kill Xiaomi MI-3 price.

1. Xiaomi MI-3 price target was to remain MI-2 level. And they did that. But with LTE you would have to pay maybe 50$ more (or 100).
  2. China doesnt have LTE networks much developed, and they don't care about your France 4G. They have TD-SCDMA networks so they developed Tegra 4 model primary for their markets. WCDMA is for other networks and asian countries. But it will also work in Europe.
To sum up, its great that MI-3 price is that low. Adding LTE whould kill its price.

Status
Not open for further replies.