Invisible Directories On Pc

Stefan Schober

Members
Sep 2, 2016
When connecting the Pad (MIUI.eu 8 6.8.25) to the PC it appears as a MTP device on USB, as expected. However I can't see all directories that exist on /sdcard in the PC file browser.
E.g. the navigation apps Osmand and Oruxmaps create their data directories on /sdcard, but they don't show up on the PC. Checking /sdcard with the local file browser shows, that the directories exist.

I need to copy some GByte of data (map data) into the invisible directories. How can I make them accessible from the PC?

Thanks
Stefan

Sorry to say... It's not working.
I'm logged in as administrator to my Windows 10, but I still only see the same list of directories.
It's interesting, all directory names the Windows Explorer displays start with a capital letter. The other directories on the "internal memory" are all lower-case and are not visible on the PC. But the PC shows one more directory named "mi_drive", which does not exist if I check the file browser locally on the pad.

I appreciate any hint and idea...

I'm in the same case, I made a Miflash yesterday and since my mipad2 is no longer recognized

Luckily my problem is solved :)
Don't ask why... my Pad switched off last night due to an empty battery. After charging and restarting the device, all directories are listed in Windows Explorer on the PC. I have no idea why the restarts I performed before did not work the same.

Anyhow - problem solved :D