New IP Unable to Access xiaomi.eu

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by ORiN, Nov 9, 2013.

1. This is actually not a bug but it happened to me in the past before. My IP was blocked from accessing xiaomi.eu though I can access miuiandroid.com. Any idea how I can resolve this? I can now only access via a VPN. My IP is a Singapore IP and dynamic so I tried switching resetting my connection but that doesn't seem to work. The server seems to be blocking an entire block of Singapore IPs.

Please help!

2. iBotPeaches

iBotPeachesScript Gatekeeper

Oct 31, 2011
    Kansas
    We did move to a new block to support v6 and v4, but I don't think we have any geographical blocks. Hopefully its just slow DNS, but will investigate nonetheless.

3. Thanks for checking! The DNS seems to have propagated now.

4. sijav

sijavMembers

Mar 12, 2013
    Male
    Iran
    Hi @iBotPeaches ,
    I'm so sorry to replying to this thread, you have blocked every single way of contacting you...
    I just wanted to know is there anyway that Persian translation can be added as the part of this community?
    I can translate everything, I mean all of it (I know everything about translation and xml and already have translated framework-res.apk)
    I can translate every app myself I just need to know if there's anything needed for this translation to be added?
    should I only have to put my translation to git? or I should do other things?
    FYI: Iran is top 15 country that uses MIUI :)

Thanks in advance for your time and replay

5. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder & Sys Op
    Staff Member

Hi sijav,

If you have a repo, please share it with me in a PM, did you already do the translations?

Thanks,

Mark

Share Our Site