Is there any way to "Force" AOD always on?

mfiresix

Members
Nov 1, 2019
So I have the Beta version of MIUI 11 with Android 10 (MIUI 11.1 - 9.11.21). The device is a Xiaomi Mi 8. Is there a way to make the AOD (Always On Display) stay always on? It turn off in the dark to save power. But that is why I enable - scheduled AOD: to see at night. Yet it turns of. Is there a way to make it always stay on without using third party apps?
Thanks.

did you ever searched in the options where u enabled AOD ? there is settings something like : show things always, get into this option and just below this there is; close when in the power sawing mode -> JUST DİSABLE THİS OPTİON and this will do what u want. (miui11 andr 10 Mi 9 Lite 9.11.24)

did you ever searched in the options where u enabled AOD ? there is settings something like : show things always, get into this option and just below this there is; close when in the power sawing mode -> JUST DİSABLE THİS OPTİON and this will do what u want. (miui11 andr 10 Mi 9 Lite 9.11.24)
Here are my settings screenshot.

Attachments

• Always On Display.jpg
    Always On Display.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 1,689
Display items : choose Always
and Turn Off the option below which says : "Turn off when battery saver is on"

Display items : choose Always
and Turn Off the option below which says : "Turn off when battery saver is on"
It states the same (as you can see from the attached screenshot)

Attachments

• AOD.jpg
    AOD.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 783
yes. it should show aod always, without depending any time or any batery level.
Tried it and it turns off after a while in the dark. Since I use AOD in the dark (as night watch and notification stand) I resorted to using a 3-rd party app that works fine. Thank you.