Is This Normal? Battery Drain In 30min

nimre

Members
Jan 15, 2018
Hello,

I have a Xiaomi Mi4c 32/3Gb

Sometimes when browsing, and always when I watch videos online (from any website, just imagine watching an anime) (using chrome) I get an advice which says (maybe is different in english but my rom is in spanish) "your battery is draining too fast. 30% in the last XXminutes". This happened also while watching videos stored in my mobile device from the video app.

I have this "issue" since always. I recently installed the last rom (miui 9 weekly updates) where I see a improvement related to this, but yesterday I was watching an anime for 30min using Wifi and my mobile shutdown. I tried to recalibrate many times assuming that was the problem, but I have not notice any change.

I only tested the stock one.

The mobile start to heat when this happen, I do not know if that mean something or it is normal.

The best rom 8.11.1 second edition is the best rom i have ever met. The best battery life. And smoothest one

Отправлено с моего Redmi Pro через Tapatalk

The best rom 8.11.1 second edition is the best rom i have ever met. The best battery life. And smoothest one

Отправлено с моего Redmi Pro через Tapatalk
I have the same problem with battery drain.

Wysłane z mojego Mi-4c przy użyciu Tapatalka

I still having the same issue with my battery. I've tried:

-Full discharge (even when the phone turned off, I turned on again and again and again)
-Then opened TWRP and the battery icon was at 0%. I turned the screen to not turnoff and set the brightness to maximum. The phone was at 0% for like 30-40mins and then shutdown. I was unable to turn on it again
-Full charge it again, using a slow charger and leave it poweroff. The battery indicator jumped from 0% to 1-2-3-4-5-6-10% in like 5-10 seconds, so I think something is wrong.
-I let the phone to full charge and turned on. Nothing changed.

Yesterday I updated to Miui10 with the hope this was something related to the ROM (which I think is not, because I've updated too many times) and the issue persist.

Here are 2 screenshots from yesterday.

Screenshot_2018-08-13-22-14-52-647_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2018-08-13-22-15-11-712_com.miui.securitycenter.png