It Does Not Install Correctly "xiaomi.eu_multi_hm3_v8.5.2.0.laicned_v8-5.1"

theroger

Members
Jan 5, 2014
It does not install correctly. The installation finishes in seconds, when continuous restarting having version 8.2.2.0, with everything equal, supersu, xposed etc.

Xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3_V8.5.2.0.LAICNED_v8-5.1

Before the installation I have proven as always the md5 and it was correct.
I have the official TWRP-3.1.1-0. In fact as I write this I have seen that the installation has erased the TWRP recovery.

Reactions: Laplaz
It does not install correctly. The installation finishes in seconds, when continuous restarting having version 8.2.2.0, with everything equal, supersu, xposed etc.

Xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3_V8.5.2.0.LAICNED_v8-5.1

Before the installation I have proven as always the md5 and it was correct.
I have the official TWRP-3.1.1-0. In fact as I write this I have seen that the installation has erased the TWRP recovery.
try reboot to recovery with volume up + volume down + power (all 3 buttons at once). did you try install only rom without xposed and supersu?

try reboot to recovery with volume up + volume down + power (all 3 buttons at once). did you try install only rom without xposed and supersu?

Sorry for my English.

Yes, in fact is what I have done, just install the rom, the installation time of the rom is 2 seconds, strange. Opening the phone is the same as before, rom 8.2.2.0, with root, xposed, when it would not have to be.

Then the wifi does not work.
Recovery does not exist, it does not enter with the buttons. If you reinstall recovery by fastboot it exits, but restarting disappears again.

I am going to reinstall version 8.2.2.0 and I hope it will not erase the recovery and wifi.

Edit: It looks like it does not extract the "package_extract_file"
Edt 2: I have reinstalled 8.2.2.0 and recovery is not lost and wifi works.

Last edited:
Sorry for my English.

Yes, in fact is what I have done, just install the rom, the installation time of the rom is 2 seconds, strange. Opening the phone is the same as before, rom 8.2.2.0, with root, xposed, when it would not have to be.

Then the wifi does not work.
Recovery does not exist, it does not enter with the buttons. If you reinstall recovery by fastboot it exits, but restarting disappears again.

I am going to reinstall version 8.2.2.0 and I hope it will not erase the recovery and wifi.

Edit: It looks like it does not extract the "package_extract_file"
Edt 2: I have reinstalled 8.2.2.0 and recovery is not lost and wifi works.

Yes, i have same problem too. Came from 7.5.25.
Installation process didn't normal (too fast) and bootloop

Please @ingbrzy

They removed the file to download on a server, while the other one is still there. Do not install if there are any such problems!

You have tried downloading from here:

Good morning,

Is this version working properly? Does the installation process work properly?

Thanks.

This is disappointing, but does anyone know if the noise cancelling issue has been fixed in 8.5?

I installed the update successfully.I have seen the changelog but the only noticable differences are the music ui,the weather, and the mobile data connection now displays LTE instead of 4G.Performance is pretty much the same,no improvement in battery life.

Last edited:
This is disappointing, but does anyone know if the noise cancelling issue has been fixed in 8.5?
The noise cancelling issue isn't fixed but I used a workaround that improves the sound distortion slightly. Download build prop app and change persist.audio.fluence.voicecall to false

Last edited:
Hello, the installation has been fixed, but the recovery is still losing, there is no way to make it permenent. :(

Last edited: