It's there any other recovery can use beside TWRP?

linhanyu13

Members
Nov 12, 2018
My recovery from TWRP doesn't working very well in my device,my mix2 it's there any other recovery can use? I need some help from you guys,thanks for everyone answer my question.

what do you mean when you say not very well? does it automatically reboot the device? does it not flash a ROM properly?

some TWRP variants are not fully compatible with individual phones. I personally have to try a few different TWRP variants images before finding one that actually worked for my phone. so google around for mix2 TWRP and try a few of them. hopefully you will find one that works.

afterall, all you need is a recovery app that flashes ROMs successfully

Yes, the situation are like that, I'll try a few TWRP recovery for my device untill I think it works well for me ,thanks for your reply.

what do you mean when you say not very well? does it automatically reboot the device? does it not flash a ROM properly?

some TWRP variants are not fully compatible with individual phones. I personally have to try a few different TWRP variants images before finding one that actually worked for my phone. so google around for mix2 TWRP and try a few of them. hopefully you will find one that works.

Yes, the situation are like that, I'll try a few TWRP recovery for my device untill I think it works well for me ,thanks for your reply.

I think you are massively underestimating what recovery is for. Being able to flash ROMs is a nice by-product, but there is so much more you can only do with a reasonable recovery "app". Sometimes, if you tampered with your phone, recovery is the only way to fix things.

Reactions: linhanyu13