[kernel] Miui Speed Mod

I'm using China dev rom 6.1.4 now with L speed mod, do I need to remove the L speed mod before flashing this mod?

I reweorked what tweaks enabled into the normal mode, so now only 2 tweaks available in the normal mode (scrolling and ram) and all other used only in performance mode.

I need feedback related to the battery drain, I update the OP in few minutes with the new version v1.19 :)

Reactions: Muschi2010
I reweorked what tweaks enabled into the normal mode, so now only 2 tweaks available in the normal mode (scrolling and ram) and all other used only in performance mode.

I need feedback related to the battery drain, I update the OP in few minutes with the new version v1.19 :)
I'm using MIUI China dev rom 6.1.19 now with L speed mod, do I need to remove the L speed mod before flashing this mod?

I've got 6 hours OTS on kernel 1.19. I don't know if this is good or not?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
It's ok, 4/5 hours in the middle.

I'm using MIUI China dev rom 6.1.19 now with L speed mod, do I need to remove the L speed mod before flashing this mod?
You can use without problem, lspeed mod change less code from my scripts and the base come from this mod so no problem :)

On antutu, only 44000 with the 1.19 build. It's really far of the 1.14/16 build. Is it normal?

When I put the CPU governor on "performance", my redmi note 2 have 52500 on antutu. I think the performance mode don't work on my device.

Is it possible that i have random signal drops and no signal until reboot because of the kernel? I have speed kernel 1.19 and xiaomi.eu 7.1.3.0 stable.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

When I put the CPU governor on "performance", my redmi note 2 have 52500 on antutu. I think the performance mode don't work on my device.
Maybe you can try older kernel version. I never use benchmark to measure my device performance. As long as my device is smooth and have long battery life I am happy

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 with MIUI 7.0.12

RMNote2Prime32g - Not great result with 1.19 on GBROM 6.1.28 - Antutu 46367 in Performance mode; without kernel 1.19 Antutu 50363 in performance.

Startup laggy and can't mount phone with mtp

I am back to miui last version , but my bench are under 500 whith this kernel in performance mode

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Now i have got 51k after re installing the mod is it good? Rn2 not prime

Now i have got 51k after re installing the mod is it good? Rn2 not prime

I don't know, i never benchmark my phone. Feel good for regular use, such as browsing and gaming.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I wanted to ask - is this mod only for the ROMS from the original Xiaomi website (with the chinese stuff in them) or they work also on the ROMs from this website? I am using the latest 6.2.18 Weekly from here - will it work on it?
Also - is this mod included in the ROMS from here or not?
What Kernel version does it uses? Older then the one in 6.2.18 or the same?

Hi together
Iàm new here in this forum. Iám use die decuro custum rom 5.11.26. My question is, can i flashing my phone with the version 1.19 and works the phone after the flash ready??
THX for the answer.