t8xj.png
7r9h.png

Download Link

Full ROM V 4.1.27
http://goo.gl/4FnYCT

Flash This Recovery
http://goo.gl/Xi82Kd
Enable Dual Boot
Select system 1 or system 2 (where u want to instanll)
enjoy :)

Full ROM Flashing Instructions

1. Do factory reset
2. clear dalvik cache
3. clear cache data
4. Flash ROM.zip5. Reboot
Bugs

NONE
U may report if found

Orginal Post From Here
http://en.miui.com/thread-14115-1-1.html

bug #1 huge battery drain (i didn't test but since it's based on xiaomi kernel battery will drain in 2 hrs)
recovery is useless
it's the same as ivan's one....

bug #1 huge battery drain (i didn't test but since it's based on xiaomi kernel battery will drain in 2 hrs)
recovery is useless
it's the same as ivan's one....
If you didn't test then you should not make this kind of remarks.
I'm running Ivan's 4.4 AOSP and my experience is that battery-usage is not worse compared to M!cha's cm 11.0 and it will definitely not drain in 2 hrs!
Ivan's recovery: I use it since it became available (that was before m1cha created his version) and it is working fine for both cm10.x and kitkat roms. Howcome you say it is useless???
Please refrain from this kind of comment!

Reactions: RobinHood00
I'm running Ivan's 4.4 AOSP and my experience is that battery-usage is not worse compared to M!cha's cm 11.0 and it will definitely not drain in 2 hrs!
Ivan's recovery: I use it since it became available (that was before m1cha created his version) and it is working fine for both cm10.x and kitkat roms. Howcome you say it is useless???
Ignore ivans offensive :D
What he wanted to say is that Ivan's KK recvery doesn't support Dualboot which conflicts with your statement that the ROM supports Dualboot.

Reactions: lekzzz
Tell me how a 4.4 rom can be good if it's compiled using a 4.1 kernel.... And what kind of kernel.... With Ivan's rom I have battery drain too....
It's useless since miui.en is an outdate site where 90% post are in Chinese language and downloads are always from Chinese servers.... They don't know cwm with tdb support and cm 11, PAC and other ROMs based on m1cha kernel

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Tell me how a 4.4 rom can be good if it's compiled using a 4.1 kernel.... And what kind of kernel.... With Ivan's rom I have battery drain too....
It's useless since miui.en is an outdate site where 90% post are in Chinese language and downloads are always from Chinese servers.... They don't know cwm with tdb support and cm 11, PAC and other ROMs based on m1cha kernel

Ignore ivans offensive :D
What he wanted to say is that Ivan's KK recvery doesn't support Dualboot which conflicts with your statement that the ROM supports Dualboot.

I'm sorry, you are both wrong regarding Ivan's CWM and ROMs.
Ivan's CWM DOES HAVE tdb and his ROMs have a relatively good battery performance. So, check first what you say, because (until now) I (and I am sure many more in this forum) take you very seriously.
@Paulus123 I believe that linuxx didn't mean to offend Ivan's work. It's just his way of commenting things.

I M using this rom for my daily use ..
i did many mods and fix some of bugs which create battry issue
but in my way its an awsome rom . u can try it

Javajohn...

Reactions: Vivek Burse
I M using this rom for my daily use ..
i did many mods and fix some of bugs which create battry issue
but in my way its an awsome rom . u can try it

Javajohn...

Hi,
so, can you describe what changes we have to make to use this ROM satisfactorily?
And how is battery consumption after these changes?
thanks

i'm a fan of your work Linuxx, but now you're telling a bit bullshit. They do know about TDB, and this recovery has TDB.
i used your and Micha's CM11 builds, but i changed to Mokee OS because of the batterydrain. Couldn't last a day with it. With Mokee OS it was much better, but the rom wasn't that fast. Now i'm using this rom, and it's the best of both worlds. It's fast like yours and Micha's CM11, and has the batteryconsumption like Mokee (ok, still not good as MIUI, but i can live with this).

Hi,
so, can you describe what changes we have to make to use this ROM satisfactorily?
And how is battery consumption after these changes?
thanks

u can download this rom and install it with the recovery which OP has provided

this is my rom . i have already tweaked it with mods and fix bugs that was in ivan,s rom

.u can give it a try and Recovery is of M1cha's

Last edited:
Reactions: Vivek Burse

managed to get 5 hours of screen on this rom. Half of the time was on wifi, and another half on 3g data.

micha's is marginally better, maybe like 30mins more on screeen. But the call bug is a huge letdown. Suprisingly, im sticking to this rom for awhile instead of micha's, well until the call bug has been fixed of course :)

I'm sorry, you are both wrong regarding Ivan's CWM and ROMs.
Ivan's CWM DOES HAVE tdb and his ROMs have a relatively good battery performance. So, check first what you say, because (until now) I (and I am sure many more in this forum) take you very seriously.
@Paulus123 I believe that linuxx didn't mean to offend Ivan's work. It's just his way of commenting things.
I don't lol and I think especially as a contributor like Linuxx you shouldn't spread nonsense in threads. There is enough of it already on here.

Fact:
In the end it just turns out that all roms for this phone turn out to have a problem with battery drain... Except for the ones based on Xiaomi offcial roms.

Edit:
I meant to quote this

Last edited:
Reactions: linuxx
I don't lol and I think especially as a contributor like Linuxx you shouldn't spread nonsense in threads. There is enough of it already on here.

Fact:
In the end it just turns out that all roms for this phone turn out to have a problem with battery drain... Except for the ones based on Xiaomi offcial roms.

Are you referring to something I wrote, when you say "you shouldn't spread nonsense in threads"? Let me ask you to be more precise and more polite! I said my opinion, without using this type of language.

Fact:

What? I have screentime over 3h with mokee.. Thats enough for me. I can listen to Spotify all day at work too.

Are you referring to something I wrote, when you say "you shouldn't spread nonsense in threads"? Let me ask you to be more precise and more polite! I said my opinion, without using this type of language.

Read again. He didn't talk about you.

@treiliert Sorry, my bad, edited my comment, how stupid lol :p

I meant to quote this:

Best rom available, it give me the best battery life and it is fast.
Instead of the between 20 to 30 hours I have more than 40 hours of battery with the same usage.

i'm a fan of your work Linuxx, but now you're telling a bit bullshit. They do know about TDB, and this recovery has TDB.
i used your and Micha's CM11 builds, but i changed to Mokee OS because of the batterydrain. Couldn't last a day with it. With Mokee OS it was much better, but the rom wasn't that fast. Now i'm using this rom, and it's the best of both worlds. It's fast like yours and Micha's CM11, and has the batteryconsumption like Mokee (ok, still not good as MIUI, but i can live with this).
Hey, could you provide some screen of battery life, and is battery life still as good as you say after a week or so?

@Suspiria can u be more accurate, maybe with some screenshot?:)
Not right now because I tried xposed with some modules so the rom is not clean anymore and I plug it too many times for file exchange so it will be biased.
But just after the install without xposed it took 2 days before I had to charge it.

Mmm, we'll need some proper testing, for at least a few days, sometimes after the first two or three days the rom starts draining battery like it's starving hehe.

Mmm, we'll need some proper testing, for at least a few days, sometimes after the first two or three days the rom starts draining battery like it's starving hehe.
I flashed the rom again to have a fresh install without xposed and modules.
Will test it for a week or more, I wiil take a screenshot before every charge if I can remember to do it.

Reactions: RobinHood00