KITKAT 4.4.2 Redifine AOSP For MI2s

Hey, could you provide some screen of battery life, and is battery life still as good as you say after a week or so?
i'm sorry, i haven't. The first 3 days we're pretty good, after that it become worse and worse. I'm very busy with work the last week(s), and i need to call a lot. I noticed that the call volume was too low, so I switched back to Mokee for the moment. When i have more time i will switch back to this one.

i'm sorry, i haven't. The first 3 days we're pretty good, after that it become worse and worse. I'm very busy with work the last week(s), and i need to call a lot. I noticed that the call volume was too low, so I switched back to Mokee for the moment. When i have more time i will switch back to this one.
Mmm oke, its the same with all the roms out there.. Toch bedankt ;)

This ROM is good but the battery drain is here (it worked well for 1 day).
Few visual glitches here and there but it's fine for now.
Another problem is even if WIFI is off in battery screen the blue line is still blue which means it's on.
The main problem is the Root, the ROM comes with some weird root and makes a lot of problem with titanium backup and other programs that need root access.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any alternative link to download this rom? I'm having problems with Mega (temporary error... forever!).

After one week of testing, this rom give me 1,5x the battery life I have with any other rom.
Normally I would charge before going to sleep with 30% left but now I can pass the night and charge it the day after at work.
I will post battery screenshot later when I'm back home.

My screenshots

Ther is only one thing I don't understand, even when wifi is off it eats battery I don't know why.
The last screenshot show wifi but I stopped it before removing my charger. So ???

The rom is clean, no modifications or modules and in normal battery mode.
And it's in french so you'll have to identify tasks with the icons. Sorry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-15-16-43-10.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-15-16-43-10.png
    180 KB · Views: 354
  • Screenshot_2014-02-17-01-47-25.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-17-01-47-25.png
    176 KB · Views: 347
  • Screenshot_2014-02-18-11-48-22.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-18-11-48-22.png
    179 KB · Views: 342
  • Screenshot_2014-02-20-01-05-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-20-01-05-54.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
After one week of testing, this rom give me 1,5x the battery life I have with any other rom.
Normally I would charge before going to sleep with 30% left but now I can pass the night and charge it the day after at work.
I will post battery screenshot later when I'm back home.

How much screen time do you get?

My screenshots

Ther is only one thing I don't understand, even when wifi is off it eats battery I don't know why.
The last screenshot show wifi but I stopped it before removing my charger. So ???

The rom is clean, no modifications or modules and in normal battery mode.
And it's in french so you'll have to identify tasks with the icons. Sorry.
Kind of useless info without screens of network usage and screen on time. When looking at the percentage of battery drain from screen I'm guessing you really dont use your phone that much, so if you would be so kind as to share that information too, would be great :) Thanks :D

Kind of useless info without screens of network usage and screen on time. When looking at the percentage of battery drain from screen I'm guessing you really dont use your phone that much, so if you would be so kind as to share that information too, would be great :) Thanks :D
I'm using Mokee 44.2 right now so I can't. I'm starting testing it but it will probably be even better than this one for battery usage.

For me the rom last 1,5x the time others last but I don't use it a lot that's right, this is a phone and I use it mainly as a phone/msg/sms thing as I have computers most of the time in front of me.

What I don't understand is why all of you that are interested by the screen time are not testing roms by launching benchmark apps with the screen on all the time and wifi connected till the battery is over, it should not take more than 4-6 hours and you could do it 2-3 times in a row.
If you want to test it properly then you should do all the testing with the same parameters, with the same protocol, what we are doing is useless as it applies only to one user and his usage of the phone.

If someone knows a good protocol for testing phones then I will help.

Last edited:
If you want to test it properly then you should do all the testing with the same parameters, with the same protocol, what we are doing is useless as it applies only to one user and his usage of the phone.

If someone knows a good protocol for testing phones then I will help.

Well you could easily design such a thing, but there is a topic where battery life is being compared and it has been pretty succesful, here it is:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...ere-see-who-gets-the-best-battery-life.22762/

That way you get a very usable proximate of battery life. We don't need scientific quality results but a little bit of accuracy is appreciated, that's what I meant :)

Well you could easily design such a thing, but there is a topic where battery life is being compared and it has been pretty succesful, here it is:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...ere-see-who-gets-the-best-battery-life.22762/

That way you get a very usable proximate of battery life. We don't need scientific quality results but a little bit of accuracy is appreciated, that's what I meant :)

It is useless, if you not comparing the same tasks and usage on all roms.
That is why I'm testing roms myself for my usage because it is by doing the same things that you can compare.

But good luck with your battery life testing and screen time consuming analysis.

It is useless, if you not comparing the same tasks and usage on all roms.
That is why I'm testing roms myself for my usage because it is by doing the same things that you can compare.

But good luck with your battery life testing and screen time consuming analysis.
Lol. If you do not understand the purpose of it then don't talk about it like you do. It IS VERY USEFUL for the purpose it is serving. I was just commenting on your post which IS useless.

Why would you share information which is only useful to you ;) ?

If I tell you blue is a color then you do not know much about colors. If I tell you the most basic colors you know already a lot more. That's what this is about. If you're not capable of understanding principles of knowledge try to understand those first.

But let's keep this thread on topic :)

may be it has a good battery life because of the previous version had extra power consumption caused by MIC
which was fixed with changelog of 4.2.24

Last edited: