Known unofficial unlock xiaomi14 and k70 series bootloader methods

Azalia0124

Members
Jan 30, 2023
Since Xiaomi made the official unlocking much harder, it has been nearly impossible for users to unlock bootloader by official method. So I searched the internet and found some methods on Kuan which is the Chinese equivalent of XDA forum.

Here are my answers:

For Xiaomi products that are not sold with hyperOS originally, you can use method on github to unlock the bootloader.

For products that have inbuilt hyperOS, as far as I know, there are three paid tools that can be used to unlock bootloader: Qixuan, XYNO and XiaomiKEY. NCUNLOCK uses XYNO. These tools are developed by some Xiaomi employees, who later built the unlock server and sold the unlock keys and the tools.

How to find these tools? You can search for these tools on the internet and join the telegram groups. Follow the instructions and you can successfully unlock your phone. Usually, an unlock key is about 20-30 USD. If the price is too high, don't waste money on it.

Reactions: kumaneko
Since Xiaomi made the official unlocking much harder, it has been nearly impossible for users to unlock bootloader by official method. So I searched the internet and found some methods on Kuan which is the Chinese equivalent of XDA forum.

Here are my answers:

For Xiaomi products that are not sold with hyperOS originally, you can use method on github to unlock the bootloader.

For products that have inbuilt hyperOS, as far as I know, there are three paid tools that can be used to unlock bootloader: Qixuan, XYNO and XiaomiKEY. NCUNLOCK uses XYNO. These tools are developed by some Xiaomi employees, who later built the unlock server and sold the unlock keys and the tools.

How to find these tools? You can search for these tools on the internet and join the telegram groups. Follow the instructions and you can successfully unlock your phone. Usually, an unlock key is about 20-30 USD. If the price is too high, don't waste money on it.
What do you mean much harder ?? If you go through the official unlock methods, this should be no issue right ? Or did i miss anything recently ?
I unlocked my XM13 last March 2023 and this was no prob at all

What do you mean much harder ?? If you go through the official unlock methods, this should be no issue right ? Or did i miss anything recently ?
I unlocked my XM13 last March 2023 and this was no prob at all
The rules changed with HyperOS release, you are required to be Chinese and be very active on the chinese official forum, among other things (rules for Global devices are unknown for the moment)

Thanks for the information. I tried to use xiaomikey but the UBL server is always offline. Do you know when it will be online?

Thanks for the information. I tried to use xiaomikey but the UBL server is always offline. Do you know when it will be online?
Hi, I am not sure, but I think it will be online around 3 a.m. EST according to some information from Kuan, or maybe there will be some staff that will announce the available time, or you can just ask them.

The rules changed with HyperOS release, you are required to be Chinese and be very active on the chinese official forum, among other things (rules for Global devices are unknown for the moment)
Oh wow, that is scary !! I really hope not given they even't dont let u choose the language in the local ROM (other than CN - INDIAN - ENG)...
Thanks for the heads up mate !

Damn, I just found out you are right !!! This article (sorry in chinese but you can translate with google) is indeed mentioning what you just said!

There seem to be 3 conditions:
1. A test: You need to get at least 96 points
2. MI Community app: You need to be a level 5 (WTF ???)
3. Account name is real and didn't commit any violation

The test is getting more and more ridiculous. There is even a question about JVM garbage collection. See https://github.com/MlgmXyysd/Xiaomi-BootLoader-Questionnaire
Okay so clearly they dont want us to unlock the BL anymore...
I have browsed some of the comments in regards to the BL unlock on their community app, a lot of people are complaining on this, even some level 5 users were not able to get it, and with these tech questions ? Unless you are an expert, you can never answer without a cheat sheet lol

Really hoping someone can find a way out otherwise there just won't be any way we can install the lovely MIEU roms, sadly ;(

Really hoping someone can find a way out otherwise there just won't be any way we can install the lovely MIEU roms, sadly ;(
The first post of this thread provide a list of the currently available ways out, and the EU HyperOS weekly ROM is available for some time now.

The first post of this thread provide a list of the currently available ways out, and the EU HyperOS weekly ROM is available for some time now.
Indeed, but it doesn't seem to cover HM K70, has anyone tested this tool ? does it really work ?

So finally what is the safest quality/price method? I bought my 14Pro at Trading Shenzhen and I hear you can text them to request unlock the bootloader but just in case if I can Wich are the possible solutions

Hello everyone, 28th december i'll receive a xiaomi 14 pro from china but reading these post i'm a bit frustrated because i have to pay to unlock the bootloader.
What i found so far is that ncunlock now costs 58$ and seems a little expensive, XYNO is permanently closed and xiaomiKey sells keys but i wasn't able to find a reseller that do the trick for me.
I'll check better later...
Someone who unlocked recently can suggest me a service with 20-30$ cost?

ah changed my mind on getting k70 pro and get a k60 pro instead. is that a good idea ?

Hello everyone, 28th december i'll receive a xiaomi 14 pro from china but reading these post i'm a bit frustrated because i have to pay to unlock the bootloader.
What i found so far is that ncunlock now costs 58$ and seems a little expensive, XYNO is permanently closed and xiaomiKey sells keys but i wasn't able to find a reseller that do the trick for me.
I'll check better later...
Someone who unlocked recently can suggest me a service with 20-30$ cost?
Did you had any luck or reply? I got mine just today. Thanks for the info...

Did you had any luck or reply? I got mine just today. Thanks for the info...
Yes i received the Phone without addictional taxes and had to pay ncunlock for the bootloader unlock in 2 days. All went well i'm on xiaomi.eu weekly running smooth. The only problem i have is that twrp do not decrypt the Phone by sequence or pin so i had to update via fastboot.

Yes i received the Phone without addictional taxes and had to pay ncunlock for the bootloader unlock in 2 days. All went well i'm on xiaomi.eu weekly running smooth. The only problem i have is that twrp do not decrypt the Phone by sequence or pin so i had to update via fastboot.
Just from curiosity, what was the price that time for unlocking the phone? Currently im looking for other alternative service as NC is getting greedy, so we will see. Thanks for the reply.