Known unofficial unlock xiaomi14 and k70 series bootloader methods

Just from curiosity, what was the price that time for unlocking the phone? Currently im looking for other alternative service as NC is getting greedy, so we will see. Thanks for the reply.
I paid 50eur at the change Ncunlock asked 55USD, be careful with other service because i found another one that installed some viruses on the pc (new account without adm privileges) and said he was a xiaomi employee and asked 149USD. The procedure is really simple and i think when xiaomi 14 pro Will arrive global Version there Will be a procedure to unlock it easy as always

I paid 50eur at the change Ncunlock asked 55USD, be careful with other service because i found another one that installed some viruses on the pc (new account without adm privileges) and said he was a xiaomi employee and asked 149USD. The procedure is really simple and i think when xiaomi 14 pro Will arrive global Version there Will be a procedure to unlock it easy as always
Yes, I expect that too. When global is released the unlocking will be almost for free if not fully free.

Even Note 13 pro+ miui 14.08 still not allow to determine account say the system is being upgraded please try again later, so cant unlock the bootloader, any solution other way to paid? thanks

Hello everyone, I am the owner of xiaomi 14 and I figured it out and unlocked it myself through xiaomikey for $40.
Described the instructions here (use google translator for other languages)
now I'm using the firmware again xiaomi.eu:)

Hello everyone, I am the owner of xiaomi 14 and I figured it out and unlocked it myself through xiaomikey for $40.
Well, from what I understand, the k70 is only unlocked with a chargeable method, right?

Well, from what I understand, the k70 is only unlocked with a chargeable method, right?
I do not know how things are with the k70, but for the x14, the bypass does not work and at the moment there are only paid methods. the difference is in intermediaries with access to xiaomi servers, I described my experience with xiaomikey, I also heard there is a q-auth

Reactions: thepuddu
thats why with all this new situation unfolding,i decide to upgrade from my mix 4 not to the k70 but to k60 and then will see how things goes in the future

Hi guys, any updates on the issue?? I am willing to pay for getting my 14pro Unlocked, I am just afraid(as it is not going to be an Official Unlock) of getting a malware or any kind of those things in my phone. At the end of the day, I use my phone for all kind of things(as almost everyone nowadays) - Online Banking, etc. and I don't want to wake up some day robbed... What do you guys think?? Thanks.

Hi guys, any updates on the issue?? I am willing to pay for getting my 14pro Unlocked, I am just afraid(as it is not going to be an Official Unlock) of getting a malware or any kind of those things in my phone. At the end of the day, I use my phone for all kind of things(as almost everyone nowadays) - Online Banking, etc. and I don't want to wake up some day robbed... What do you guys think?? Thanks.
if so, why need to unlock necessary? locked is most security for your proposed.

In that case, do not buy a device that is intended only for the Chinese market.

A year from now every new device will be shipped with Hyper OS on. When unlocking the bootloader isn't possible anymore, what purpose will Xiaomi.eu serve? I dont wanna act like a doomsayer, but at some point developers will get tired of supporting old devices and the whole project will die altogether if Xiaomi wont get their s**t together.

A year from now every new device will be shipped with Hyper OS on. When unlocking the bootloader isn't possible anymore, what purpose will Xiaomi.eu serve? I dont wanna act like a doomsayer, but at some point developers will get tired of supporting old devices and the whole project will die altogether if Xiaomi wont get their s**t together.
I agree. But I think that even if there is no alternative for global devices, there will be a lot of unlocking services. Now we just have to wait for the release of global versions. but your option is also possible, everything will end as it happened with Samsung

This is a very grim situation. For us tinkerers, there are less and less brands willing to give us basic access to our own phones' software ! Asus stopped updating their unlocking tool, Xiaomi doesn't want to allow us to do it anymore either... Soon there will probably only be Nothing, Google and OnePlus left I feel like
A bootloader unlock shouldn't take more than a toggle in dev options and a fastboot command anyway, I'm not buying from Xiaomi again.
I struggle to understand why companies would chose to lose this customer base, we still pay for our phones

Apart from a niche tech enthousiasts that buy phones that can be unlocked to install the rom of their choosing, they don't gain anything of it.

Usage/tracking/advertisement data is no longer available on a custom rom.

Users might claim warranty even though they broke their phone themselves.

Possibilities to break the security of the software etc.

But it remains to be seen, the global Xiaomi and Poco devices may still be able to unlock like before.

Reactions: JiaiJ
In addition to Dutchgio's answer:

Advertising can be a colossal amount of money, Apple became a major part of this business just by having tight control on the iOS devices and are making billions (litterally) this way. And who knows what else companies may use to make money in the future ? They lose this control with an unlocked bootloader.

A user with an unlocked bootloader may use another Android version, decreasing the chance that they buy the same brand specifically because of their software features.

A modified ROM with bad software may lower the company reputation.

A user with an unlocked bootloader can more easily dodge updates with new software updates, security fixes... And a slower OS

The company have to manage bugs reports from other ROMs.

Last edited:
From what country did you use the service?

Do you use it with VPN for China?

This is a very grim situation. For us tinkerers, there are less and less brands willing to give us basic access to our own phones' software ! Asus stopped updating their unlocking tool, Xiaomi doesn't want to allow us to do it anymore either... Soon there will probably only be Nothing, Google and OnePlus left I feel like
A bootloader unlock shouldn't take more than a toggle in dev options and a fastboot command anyway, I'm not buying from Xiaomi again.
I struggle to understand why companies would chose to lose this customer base, we still pay for our phones
from my experience in how I see things developing (im on the rooting family since galaxy note 1) a big reason is that they want to direct users to online payments for the sake of the cashless agenda and pretty much we all know the problems of rooting into that.
on the other hand, I will agree that rooting makes them lose a lot of money directly and indirectly through ads.
Also, rooting them makes it quite difficult to collect data, which is a huge business.
The issue is not as superficial as some people think "to ensure the warranty of the device" because especially now all the companies have all the required technology to identify with almost absolute precision how such a damage was caused...

my opinion is that the next few years will be the blackest in the rooting family and really I don't know where all this will ultimately lead. only we only have oneplus and nubia (I'm not completely sure about nubia) and nobody knows for how long. I don't even count pixels because there have been many rumors that it may end in the next few years.no matter how much you agree with that, we all know how unstable Google is especially when it doesn't get the numbers it wants

Nubia is locked down too, their new device looks really good and affordable but their software support has been poor and you can't unlock the bootloader at all.

Today, after almost a week of waiting, server appeared online. I tried to Order UBL but everytime I tried it (and I insisted more than 20 times) it gave the Server Offline. I tried it with VPN from Hong Kong and Belarus and the result was the same. Waste of money
9fd73bb7cd5cca2bf28fb1a272b3e04a.jpg
2d48d829649e7ed75b7747dbd8f5dffd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
You sure you lost the money? Cant you try it again when the server will be online again?

Today, after almost a week of waiting, server appeared online. I tried to Order UBL but everytime I tried it (and I insisted more than 20 times) it gave the Server Offline. I tried it with VPN from Hong Kong and Belarus and the result was the same. Waste of money
9fd73bb7cd5cca2bf28fb1a272b3e04a.jpg
2d48d829649e7ed75b7747dbd8f5dffd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
What time was the first attempt? Maybe you cat write to support so that they give you extra time on UBL, I heard it might work

also keep in mind that the token may change with each reboot and generally over time, so you need to get it again every time to avoid an incorrect key.

What time was the first attempt? Maybe you cat write to support so that they give you extra time on UBL, I heard it might work

also keep in mind that the token may change with each reboot and generally over time, so you need to get it again every time to avoid an incorrect key.
I'll wait for the server to be online again and I will try more. It would be nice if we know how many unlocked they're Xiaomi using this method. Also I don't understand why the moderator took down my posts. I was talking using nice language about the threads topic so that others know what to aspect from this method. Is too bad because there aren't so many places where you find this informations, and the internet is full of scammers

Hi bro. May I ask how you transfered money to them, followed the information from XiaomiKEY Client with USDT TRC20. After that it still showed balance 0 in my account. I sent MSG to MiKey Master on telegram but noreply.